British Speedway Forum

58 minutes ago, ray c said:

as i said just my opinion

And as i said many times if you read my posts, i felt sorry for Kyle.

morning mike whats the chance of the wolves meeting being on? Was going to come down, but its wet up here.....

Morning all. Latest forecast is very heavy showers pushing through this morning to leave a dry late afternoon and evening. Depends I guess if we suffer a direct hit with one of these deluges  to the track.

Fingers crossed we see our first meeting of the season.

12 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Morning all. Latest forecast is very heavy showers pushing through this morning to leave a dry late afternoon and evening. Depends I guess if we suffer a direct hit with one of these deluges  to the track.

Fingers crossed we see our first meeting of the season.

On 02/04/2018 at 9:27 PM, Steve Shovlar said:

Hahaha!

People actually believe you have to live in a place to know what the weather is actually doing. Doyou know at this very moment theres a small shower slightly north of Long Beach, California. I am not there but know this is the case due to the weather radar online. Its called technology and it’s a wonderful thing. Lets you know whats happening around the world at this precise moment. All from your own living room.

That’s how I know it was dry in Wolverhampton until a thin line of showers came through earlier this evening. And there’s a line of very heavy rain crossing Lyme Bay in Dorset as I type this.

I am not in Lyme Bay, but guess what? I know it’s there! Remarkable!

I thought your forecasts were the accurate ones. Technology eh.....................

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TesarRacing said:

I thought your forecasts were the accurate ones. Technology eh.....................

Perhaps you should understand the difference between a forecast and what actually happened in post event rain radar traces. 

Education, eh?

• Like 1

Looking at the radar actuals, there's no way were are going to dodge all these very heavy showers coming through. Fingers crossed the track can take it. 

4 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Looking at the radar actuals, there's no way were are going to dodge all these very heavy showers coming through. Fingers crossed the track can take it. 

Why are you putting this on here when we got a thread for the meeting ?

Its sunshine here in essex to so i cant see any reason at all why the Poole meeting should be off tonight

Just now, Gavan said:

Its sunshine here in essex to so i cant see any reason at all why the Poole meeting should be off tonight

Thats Essex, this is Poole. A 150 ml away. Its showery here with expected heavier rain later..

Just now, Starman2006 said:

Thats Essex, this is Poole. A 150 ml away. Its showery here with expected heavier rain later..

I know but Shovlar was telling Wolves supporters that lived in Wolverhampton that he knew that the weather was fine up there when he was all the way down in Poole.

25 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

The track will still be Sodden steve, thanfully we had a reliativly dry day y'day. But its showery here this morning, i have no idea what the track will look like, ive not seen it as you know i have to use those square wheeled bus's, and its been bank holiday,  but at a guess it will be sodden. if it stays like this then there is half a chance, if it get heavier later then i doubt it will be on. its dull damp air with no drying wind.

4 minutes ago, Gavan said:

I know but Shovlar was telling Wolves supporters that lived in Wolverhampton that he knew that the weather was fine up there when he was all the way down in Poole.

Well, the forcast later is for heavier rain, i hope that doesnt turn up as then we would have no chance. As i said y'day, if the track is as sodden as i think there's no way Glyn will be able to get machinery on the track, he would just pull everything up on the tyres. I think its one of those, just wait hope and see.

it's raining in Parkstone, can't see this being on

8 minutes ago, Arthur Fry said:

it's raining in Parkstone, can't see this being on

Raining here as well Arthur, this is getting boring.  :angry: