British Speedway Forum

Everyone wants to win but yet certain Poole fans believe that winning the league over credibility and the sport not dying is more important.

Oh and for the record stop posting on the Ipswich threads chasing me around.......i know you cant cope if im not about but its a bit like Fatal Attraction, need to check the rabbit!

Surprised to see you on here this morning Gavin after last night's result , another empty trophy cabinet

Surprised to see you on here this morning Gavin after last night's result , another empty trophy cabinet

Yet another empty trophy cabinet. I reckon he should buy the promotion out. Ha ha ha..

Edited by Starman2006

Yes sorry my mistake...................must only support my team when they win.

I want to see my club do well like the next person, but the bigger picture is more important and to me we were beaten by the better side and the best side in the league this season so why would i be down.

Could have been much worse.....could have been red hot favorites for the league only for our best riders to under perform and my promotion to sign duff replacements.

Then we could have limped into 4th place and celebrated that like some sort of success when really it was a failure.

Also having lost the league last night we may have been sore losers and not let the visiting team celebrate..but we are good in defeat..................how good to see Starman being gracious on the Swindon v Poole thread!!!

Yet another empty trophy cabinet. I reckon he should buy the promotion out. Ha ha ha..

Im quite comfortable with my finances thanks....nice 4 bed house to live in.

Never mind im sure you give mummy enough money for your food and clothes selling those comics weasel

• Like 1

We can't win in every year Gavin,but it seems to be big news when we don't, with the team I'm hearing will be back next season, you can count on it

I think starman and arthur fry are one of the same they go together like chalk and cheese ha ha

I think starman and arthur fry are one of the same they go together like chalk and cheese ha ha

More like Rigger and Mortice.

[/quote

No just passionate about our team

Nope i know both of them in person. Don't get paranoid Ray! :D

To give clubs a lot more scope to sign riders, 45 would be a good figure.. But even you should know that. Otherwise Speedway in this country will go down the pan But then i expect you would be happy.

No, the club wants to win, you must be the odd one out

Even I should know that !!!! lets take a 45 point limit(without bonus I assume you mean?)

3 top heat leaders 9 + 8.5 + 8.5= 26

2 second strings 6 + 6 = 12

therefore 4 and 3 left for the reserves= 7

Welcome to the 2 team league- Poole and ANO

• Like 1

Yes sorry my mistake...................must only support my team when they win.

I want to see my club do well like the next person, but the bigger picture is more important and to me we were beaten by the better side and the best side in the league this season so why would i be down.

Could have been much worse.....could have been red hot favorites for the league only for our best riders to under perform and my promotion to sign duff replacements.

Then we could have limped into 4th place and celebrated that like some sort of success when really it was a failure.

Also having lost the league last night we may have been sore losers and not let the visiting team celebrate..but we are good in defeat..................how good to see Starman being gracious on the Swindon v Poole thread!!!

Im quite comfortable with my finances thanks....nice 4 bed house to live in.

Never mind im sure you give mummy enough money for your food and clothes selling those comics weasel

I wonder what benefits you claim to pay for your 4 bedroom house.

I wonder what benefits you claim to pay for your 4 bedroom house.

I suggest pal that you keep your gob firmly closed

Interesting....

You need to sort your double standards out.

• Like 1

Interesting....

You need to sort your double standards out.

No i dont thanks

My father passed away in 2003 and then i was able to move into a 4 bed from our 3 bed.

If a lowlife on here wants to say im on benefits and basically take a pop at my family then sorry my dear im not keeping quiet

• Like 2

What are you going to do? Kick sand in my face?

No i dont thanks

My father passed away in 2003 and then i was able to move into a 4 bed from our 3 bed.

If a lowlife on here wants to say im on benefits and basically take a pop at my family then sorry my dear im not keeping quiet

Acting like the innocent victim again. Haven't mentioned your family at all.

Nope i know both of them in person. Don't get paranoid Ray! :D

Don't take any notice of him Lisa the bloke is an idiot, his obsession for Poole is unbelievable, he even brings them up on the Swindon v Wolverhampton grand final thread