British Speedway Forum

gavan why do you always respond to the 3or4 idiots who purport to be poole fans, just ignore.your speedway posts can be interesting other posts not so much!

• Like 1

Every effing thread I go on seems to be ruined by this pillock Gavan. There now seems to be no moderation whatsoever. Has Phil completely given up?

Why doesn't he have someone do some moderating on his behalf to get this forum back on track? I am sure there would be people willing to mod the place.

Gavan actually contributes some interesting discussion. His Achilles heel is that he can't (or won't) let things said by certain Poole posters go by without responding. This starts a vicious cycle where the Poole mafia know the "buttons to press" and then they act like the victims and try and get him banned.

What I see are a collection of Poole posters winding him up deliberately to get a reaction and that to me is a form of bullying. My advice to Gavan and the aforementioned Poole mafia is to put each other on ignore and avoid the temptation to respond when posts are quoted.

That way we don't all have to suffer your petty point scoring!

• Like 5

Don't take any notice of him Lisa the bloke is an idiot, his obsession for Poole is unbelievable, he even brings them up on the Swindon v Wolverhampton grand final thread

Starman word for word !!!!
  • Like 1

Im going back to the 2018 stuff.

I expect Ellis to be announced after the final. Considering that sponsors on twitter are talking about it!!

We will have to wait and see for the other news which Im sure Matt will release in due time. This will be a good week to announce due to Intenrational break so more coverage in local press!

Lets see what happens though!!

Im going back to the 2018 stuff.

I expect Ellis to be announced after the final. Considering that sponsors on twitter are talking about it!!

We will have to wait and see for the other news which Im sure Matt will release in due time. This will be a good week to announce due to Intenrational break so more coverage in local press!

Lets see what happens though!!

He might want to stay at Swindon

I think he wanted too stay at Poole this year, plus he lives very close to Poole

He might want to, but from the sounds of things its been done for months and if one of the sponsors has come out and said so then I find it crazy that he hasn't signed.

He has lots of sponsors from Poole but I'm sure we will find out.

Every effing thread I go on seems to be ruined by this pillock Gavan. There now seems to be no moderation whatsoever. Has Phil completely given up?

Why doesn't he have someone do some moderating on his behalf to get this forum back on track? I am sure there would be people willing to mod the place.

why don't you mention Starman he's the worst of the lot?
  • Like 3

Never seen Starman going around abusing people like Gavan does on a daily basis. But both of them are pathetic. No one on here wants to read their continuous arguments its effing boring and ruins nearly every thread.

If they want to argue with each other take it to personal messages and leave the threads to those that want to make posts on topic.

• Like 1

Really..

Never seen Starman going around abusing people like Gavan does on a daily basis. But both of them are pathetic. No one on here wants to read their continuous arguments its effing boring and ruins nearly every thread.

If they want to argue with each other take it to personal messages and leave the threads to those that want to make posts on topic.

Steve im happy to make posts on the thread but he just comes on and drowns them, he's a pest, he's no more an ippo fan than i am a southampton fan. He has it in for poole and has done since he's been on here.

Really, do you have a local specsavers, i suggest you pay them a visitation.

Edited by Starman2006

Never seen Starman going around abusing people like Gavan does on a daily basis.

Your joking surely ..I grant you he's not very good at it but he's does it all the time

Edited by orion
  • Like 1

Your joking surely ..I grant you he's not very good at it but he's does it all the time

To be honest I just skip over the posts from the two. Just clutter on the threads.
  • Like 2

Really..

Steve im happy to make posts on the thread but he just comes on and drowns them, he's a pest, he's no more an ippo fan than i am a southampton fan. He has it in for poole and has done since he's been on here.

Really, do you have a local specsavers, i suggest you pay them a visitation.

I don't have to if you remember you told me to go back to my own thread when I went back on there you where there lol