British Speedway Forum

He might want to, but from the sounds of things its been done for months and if one of the sponsors has come out and said so then I find it crazy that he hasn't signed.

He has lots of sponsors from Poole but I'm sure we will find out.

Im going back to the 2018 stuff.

I expect Ellis to be announced after the final. Considering that sponsors on twitter are talking about it!!

We will have to wait and see for the other news which Im sure Matt will release in due time. This will be a good week to announce due to Intenrational break so more coverage in local press!

Lets see what happens though!!

As a non-Twitter user (or should that be a Twitter non-user?) whats being said and by whom? Although I agree no further official announcements should be made til all the SGBP fixtures are complete!!

Not seen anything on twitter about Adam coming to poole.not sure that will be good signing anyway with all the names that are being mention.?

Not seen anything on twitter about Adam coming to poole.not sure that will be good signing anyway with all the names that are being mention.?

Why. If you are a regular then you would have seen how he rode for us.

Edited by Starman2006

Why. If you are a regular then you would have seen how he rode for us.

average's in which you always go on about yes I am regular and I do also have an opinion !!!

Adam could be back at lakeside if they move back up.

average's in which you always go on about yes I am regular and I do also have an opinion !!!

Good, so do i..

It's always good to read Poole threads about who they want or have signed for the following season, they're always so optimistic. Whoever they sign is going to be committed to the club, always wanted to ride for them, Middlo will work his magic and they'll make their current dismal performance a temporary blip on their way to the GP, never put off by a poor season because Matt will use his superior team building powers to ensure they're returned to their rightful place and win the play offs.

Often deluded but good on yer for having faith.

• Like 1

Adam could be back at lakeside if they move back up.

Thought he said he didn't like it there.
  • Like 1

It's always good to read Poole threads about who they want or have signed for the following season, they're always so optimistic. Whoever they sign is going to be committed to the club, always wanted to ride for them, Middlo will work his magic and they'll make their current dismal performance a temporary blip on their way to the GP, never put off by a poor season because Matt will use his superior team building powers to ensure they're returned to their rightful place and win the play offs.

To be fair, that's not often too far wrong.

Thats one of the best and most honest posts Ive read In a long time. I agree with what you have said it will be a good season next year!

Thats one of the best and most honest posts Ive read In a long time. I agree with what you have said it will be a good season next year!

he might be taking the p :rofl:

• Like 1

Thought he said he didn't like it there.

Did he, perhaps not then.

he might be taking the p :rofl:

Poolebolton may have overlooked the first couple of words of the last line but it was all meant. Poole fans do have this optimistic belief and blind faith in their leader.

Ideal subjects for one of these religious cults. :lol:

• Like 1

The optimism is always there, having reached the play-off semis this time around we aim to be back for higher things again next year. I'm sure the Aces will be aiming high too having also missed out in the past 2 years.