British Speedway Forum

holder will be back in the team once the averages change. with the teams poor form and averages going down and Chris being low himself the changes will be coming. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

So holder can now ride in Poland but not for Poole yet due to ongoing personal issues. 

Why can he ride in Poland then

...maybe because his issues are not in Poland??  We,ve heard he's now got his new passport (Australian?!) - maybe his visa for the UK is still only a 'visitor visa' rather than a work permit?!

Maybe the visa/work permit rules for Poland are different to UK..  Maybe maybe not.

57 minutes ago, mj82 said:

holder will be back in the team once the averages change. with the teams poor form and averages going down and Chris being low himself the changes will be coming. 

what CHANGES :lol:  i remember reading this poole team was the finest ever assembled by ford & middlo and going to walk the league ??? ah well :lol: love reading pantomime stories at bedtime :lol:

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

what CHANGES :lol:  i remember reading this poole team was the finest ever assembled by ford & middlo and going to walk the league ??? ah well :lol: love reading pantomime stories at bedtime :lol:

Must admit its all quite Jackonory 

1 hour ago, geoff58 said:

I'm no poole fan by the way. it's obvious tho that they are waiting to bring holder in once averages drop. I thought this poole team wouldn't be all that and so far it's looking that way. 

4 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

There on the fiddle already typical.

of course we are desperate measures needed now :)

Wouldn't surprise me if Poole have a plan and have been dropping averages after their first couple of meetings, and stalling on Holder..

Nothing is won in April as they say..

Edited by Bald Bloke

15 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Wouldn't surprise me if Poole have a plan and have been dropping averages after their first couple of meetings, and stalling on Holder..

Nothing is won in April as they say..

Same for everyone it's not rocket science it's not confined to one team you know :o

I’ll be honest, I said that this Poole line up (even with Holder) wasn’t all that, too many if, buts & maybe’s. However, I really hope they’re not taking the mick to bring in Holder alongside Kildemand. That would taint the league. Swindon were crictised by certain Poole fans for bringing in Musielak on a low average (which was his actual average) & that the league was tainted because of this. If Poole are doing what people are speculating then that is beyond a joke. I seriously hope it’s not the case. 

Edited by hyabb17
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Are we back on to rolling averages or are the 4h 4a for the greensheets?

Currently if 4h 4a Poole could fit Holder for Shanes with 0.01 remaining on the team average.

Good luck with that - that really would be taking the p!ss :nono:

10 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

Good luck with that - that really would be taking the p!ss :nono:

Poole have pulled some tricks in their time but if this turns out to be true it would be the lowest of the low and drag speedway into the gutter. Match fixing is frowned on in any other sport, why should speedway be any different

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

Poole have pulled some tricks in their time but if this turns out to be true it would be the lowest of the low and drag speedway into the gutter. Match fixing is frowned on in any other sport, why should speedway be any different

If Holder appears after 4 h and 4a and replaces Shanes then we all know what has gone on. But surely won't happen. Its too corrupt even for Fraud.

• Like 2

What a load of suspicious conspiracy toss pots.  You seriously need locking up in a room and all have ya heads banged against each otyher.  Havent you got anything else to do other than continually post atrocious tripe like this. Get a life some of you.  

Edited by Mr X
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1