British Speedway Forum

10 minutes ago, Mr X said:

What a load of suspicious conspiracy toss pots.  You seriously need locking up in a room and all have ya heads banged against each otyher.  Havent you got anything else to do other than continually post atrocious tripe like this. Get a life some of you. 

well said Andy

1 hour ago, ray c said:

Same for everyone it's not rocket science it's not confined to one team you know :o

1 hour ago, ray c said:

Same for everyone it's not rocket science it's not confined to one team you know :o

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

Wouldn't surprise me if Poole have a plan and have been dropping averages after their first couple of meetings, and stalling on Holder..

Nothing is won in April as they say..

Coventry were a good example of that with a bit of manipulation by Rosco keeping Pawlickl at reserve!!! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mr X said:

What a load of suspicious conspiracy toss pots.  You seriously need locking up in a room and all have ya heads banged against each otyher.  Havent you got anything else to do other than continually post atrocious tripe like this. Get a life some of you.  

So I’m not allowed to post bc you’ve said “suspicious conspiracy toss pots”. Great argument kid. I hope I’m wrong & I get locked up....oh, I have a life thanks, currently in Istanbul on Work. See you at the Abbey on the 7th May. Wanna chat then, DM me. 

Edited by hyabb17

1 hour ago, OFMiles said:

Coventry were a good example of that with a bit of manipulation by Rosco keeping Pawlickl at reserve!!! 

Oh, but we wont talk about that..;)  :D

55 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Of course you can. 

I won’t mention signing Miedzak on a 5.57 average for a few months who increases his average above 8 & then KK comes in as an replacement.....oops I just did.

Edited by hyabb17
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

Of course you can. 

I won’t mention signing Miedzak on a 5.57 average for a few months who increases his average above 8 & then KK comes in as an replacement.....oops I just did.

9 EF's one night at Swindon. Probably the uluckiest team ever that night. Still feel for them now.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

9 EF's one night at Swindon. Probably the uluckiest team ever that night. Still feel for them now.

Surely that never happen.

10 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Of course not Starry, you keep telling everyone we can only talk about Poole related stuff but then again, maybe it is Poole related........

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Just had a look through. .How big was that rider in the 4th pic :blink:

Tony Lewis I believe. He was about 6'2" or 3", was originally a grass tracker then turned his hand to speedway.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Great photos on the Echo site, thanks for the link Steve. Lots of memories - love the one of the injured Rosco in his boxers!!!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mr X said:

This was started by one of your Poole "toss pots" over on the kings Lynn v Poole thread. Conspiracy theory it may be, however the really sad part is no one would be at all surprised if it turned out to be true

• Like 1

Good pictures but nothing on 2 greats Tony Rickardsson and Mark Loram bit strange

• Like 1