Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, ray c said:

Is chris back Wednesday or is kildemand still riding haven't heard much about the situation lately ?

Probably Kildemand. Ive not heard any different either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

No problem giving it time but you said Josh is doing ok i was just saying he isn't at the moment, not as bad as Linus but still not the required standard.

Last thurs he got 13. V Swindon he got 3 plus one ex, but everybody had a bad night, V BV he got 8. Away to BV he got 10 +1 Away to Wolves he got 7 + 1.  there's nothing wrong with that.

Edited by Starman2006

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure about if the average thing is to do with my post earlier.. It was aimed at MFF who likes to wield the axe once a week :P

I cant remember any other Poole fan calling for Spanner and Shanes to get the chop. Just pointing out there are several Poole riders dropping a lot more off of their ave at this early stage.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Not sure about if the average thing is to do with my post earlier.. It was aimed at MFF who likes to wield the axe once a week :P

I cant remember any other Poole fan calling for Spanner and Shanes to get the chop. Just pointing out there are several Poole riders dropping a lot more off of their ave at this early stage.

Well said mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Nellie said:

He is a completely different rider. Literally. :D

Michał Szczepaniak was at Coventry, his brother Mateusz was at Poole and Kings Lynn and is now back at Poole. 

We had both at Coventry at one time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Not sure about if the average thing is to do with my post earlier.. It was aimed at MFF who likes to wield the axe once a week :P

I cant remember any other Poole fan calling for Spanner and Shanes to get the chop. Just pointing out there are several Poole riders dropping a lot more off of their ave at this early stage.

We cant stick by out of form riders for too long. We are lucky to even have points on the board. Big year for us.

Yes we have only had a few meeting's but we could fighting an up hill battle if we lose the next couple of meetings and it could cost us a play-off place.

I don't want riders sacked on 1 bad performance. But Szczepaniak has been poor and he got even worse last week losing to Alfie Bowtell. Then you look at Klindt who is scoring well everywhere this year. 

Klindt cleaned up at reserve for us last year. So I think it would be a good move. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

We cant stick by out of form riders for too long. We are lucky to even have points on the board. Big year for us.

Yes we have only had a few meeting's but we could fighting an up hill battle if we lose the next couple of meetings and it could cost us a play-off place.

I don't want riders sacked on 1 bad performance. But Szczepaniak has been poor and he got even worse last week losing to Alfie Bowtell. Then you look at Klindt who is scoring well everywhere this year. 

Klindt cleaned up at reserve for us last year. So I think it would be a good move. 

 

Don't get hung up on the Alfie Bowtell race..As I said he is only a tad under his average.Other  riders have dropped a lot more.Thats all.

If you were a Lynn fan tonight it might be " It's not good enough....Kerr 3 from 4, We need a strong reserve.. MPT only 4 from 4 ,Not a replacement for Rose, JT is poor in the middle order and we have NKI on a 9 and is riding like a novice. We need changes fast"..

  

Edited by Bald Bloke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

We cant stick by out of form riders for too long. We are lucky to even have points on the board. Big year for us.

Yes we have only had a few meeting's but we could fighting an up hill battle if we lose the next couple of meetings and it could cost us a play-off place.

I don't want riders sacked on 1 bad performance. But Szczepaniak has been poor and he got even worse last week losing to Alfie Bowtell. Then you look at Klindt who is scoring well everywhere this year. 

Klindt cleaned up at reserve for us last year. So I think it would be a good move. 

 

Im very sure that Nicolai would love the chance to come back, but its down to Matt, i dont think Matt will make the same mistake as last season, in letting a rider stay to long.. No names mentioned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bald Bloke said:

Don't get hung up on the Alfie Bowtell race..As I said he is only a tad under his average.Other  riders have dropped a lot more.Thats all.

I know but Szczepaniak has been riding at reserve and is still struggling. Faced the Wolverhampton & Swindon pairing yet his average has still gone down. 

Rybnik dropped him for a week and will do again after only score 2 points in the last match for them. Horribly out of form and we cant afford to carry him because we carry Shanes as it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Starman2006 said:

Im very sure that Nicolai would love the chance to come back, but its down to Matt, i dont think Matt will make the same mistake as last season, in letting a rider stay to long.. No names mentioned.

Kasprzak lol and this is why I want a change. Risky leaving it for too long and could cost us a play-off place. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

I know but Szczepaniak has been riding at reserve and is still struggling. Faced the Wolverhampton & Swindon pairing yet his average has still gone down. 

Rybnik dropped him for a week and will do again after only score 2 points in the last match for them. Horribly out of form and we cant afford to carry him because we carry Shanes as it is.

Starting ave 4.54

Ave after 4 meetings 4.24

I know some expected him to continue his Polish form and put 2 -3 on his average, and when he don't after 4 meetings, needs to go ?.

Same with Shanes, started 2.88

Ave after 4 meetings 2.46 .....Give your young Brit a chance :wink:

Edited by Bald Bloke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Starting ave 4.54

Ave after 4 meetings 4.24

I know some expected him to continue his Polish form and put 2 -3 on his average, and when he don't after 4 meetings, needs to go ?.

Same with Shanes, started 2.88

Ave after 4 meetings 2.46 .....Give your young Brit a chance :wink:

I don't expect Szczepaniak to average anywhere near 6.5 to 7.5. But a huge worry is that his average has gone down whilst being protected at reserve.

Szczepaniak is not scoring points anywhere for any club. We cannot afford an out of form No.6 when Shanes is only a 2.00 pointer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

I don't expect Szczepaniak to average anywhere near 6.5 to 7.5. But a huge worry is that his average has gone down whilst being protected at reserve.

Szczepaniak is not scoring points anywhere for any club. We cannot afford an out of form No.6 when Shanes is only a 2.00 pointer. 

I thought he was signed to fit into the number 6 berth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, Booey boy said:

We had both at Coventry at one time

So you did, although he certainly didn’t hang around long. I thought his brother showed more promise here, but I suspect both are about 5 point riders in this country. 

Edited by Nellie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy