British Speedway Forum

3 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Lol lol lol lol!!!:D:D:D

(ps. So nice to see former Pirate Piotr Pawlicki performing so well in Poland after returning from injury. Such a shame that he's not in the GPs!!);)

You do come across as a smug 'know it all' at times..:D:D:D

• Like 3

I see Kings Lynn did what we couldn't do tonight, beat Swindon

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arthur54 said:

I see Kings Lynn did what we couldn't do tonight, beat Swindon

Tell me who this Poole team will beat home or away.....Perhaps they can ride Yarmouth Bloaters every week!!! Worst team Matt Ford has EVER assembled!!!

Edited by scottyfan
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, scottyfan said:

Tell me who this Poole team will beat home or away.....Perhaps they can ride Yarmouth Bloaters every week!!! Worst team Matt Ford has EVER assembled!!!

I have been saying that changes needed to be made for weeks. We have 1 last chance to save our season and that's 2 team changes before Monday. 

No change's then that's it for this year. Because it really is that bad and most can't see it. Apart from myself, you and a couple of others hopefully the Somerset result will wake the fans up and realise that it really is panic stations already.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, YerRopes said:

You do come across as a smug 'know it all' at times..:D:D:D

At times? :D

• Like 3

Don't understand the clamouring for Shanes to be replaced.

He was never going to rip up trees but is getting his average so is doing his job.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sugarray said:

Don't understand the clamouring for Shanes to be replaced.

He was never going to rip up trees but is getting his average so is doing his job.

Only fan boy mff fan, running around like corporal Jones shouting Don’t panic! Don’t panic! Is acting in such a manner.

i find it sad that james is the scapegoat here with a poor reserve in szcczepaniak it makes it a lot harder for james , at least james puts a lot of effort in to it . when is holder back seems a strange one that

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Sundstrom, Szczepaniak and Shanes need to go in the next 24 hours. 

Poole fans wake up and smell the coffee now please.

Poole fans will continue to get behind the team. It is far too early to panic, i said before Sundstrom was a risk too inconsistent for me and Szczepaniak should be cleaning up at reserve but is out of sorts at the moment, the team has to be given more time and i am sure things will improve when CH returns.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Poole fans will continue to get behind the team. It is far too early to panic, i said before Sundstrom was a risk too inconsistent for me and Szczepaniak should be cleaning up at reserve but is out of sorts at the moment, the team has to be given more time and i am sure things will improve when CH returns.

Don't you think though that szczepaniak got to be replaced who fits though . That's why I think James is struggling if James is at the back he is chasing his own team mate all the time ?

• Like 2

As I said before a wheel was turned that a lot of Poles don’t bring their form over here so was 2 risky signings and Linus was never likely to match Hans.

Kurtz needs to step up and start scoring 12-13 a meeting not the 7-10 he is managing , seems to me like his priorities are in Poland. 

The Poole team was built around the top 5 scoring heavy with the potential that the number 6 should be capable of scoring well and then Shanes would only need the 2-3 points a meeting. Those idiots calling for Shanes to go are deluded. Yes he is a weak reserve but that’s how the team was built. He isn’t going to score 6 or more a meeting , he simply is being let down by his team mates 

• Like 4

Spannerman reeks of a rider on guaranteed money putting in minimal effort to me.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Gavan said:

As I said before a wheel was turned that a lot of Poles don’t bring their form over here so was 2 risky signings and Linus was never likely to match Hans.

Kurtz needs to step up and start scoring 12-13 a meeting not the 7-10 he is managing , seems to me like his priorities are in Poland. 

The Poole team was built around the top 5 scoring heavy with the potential that the number 6 should be capable of scoring well and then Shanes would only need the 2-3 points a meeting. Those idiots calling for Shanes to go are deluded. Yes he is a weak reserve but that’s how the team was built. He isn’t going to score 6 or more a meeting , he simply is being let down by his team mates 

You are deluded. Not me. 

Kurtz 10 points won Heat 13 and Heat 15 = Job done. Brady is fine.

Shanes is crap. I don't expect Shanes to score anywhere near 6 a meeting. Problem is his points come from beating Poole riders. 

You and others will say he does his job but he doesn't.

Heat 02: Jeppesen, Wilson-Dean, Shanes, Szczepaniak 5-1

Heat 06: Doyle, Kildemand, Allen, Shanes 4-2

Heat 09: Holder, Wright, Shanes, Kildemand RET 5-1

This year's Heat 2 results on the road. He doesn't beat anyone and brings nothing to the team whatsoever. 

Somerset (Away) Jeppsen, Wilson-Dean, Shanes, Szczepaniak 5-1

Wolves (Away) Morris, Greaves, Szczepaniak, Shanes 5-1

Belle Vue (Away) Bewley, Szczepaniak, Gappmaier, Shanes 4-2

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Only fan boy mff fan, running around like corporal Jones shouting Don’t panic! Don’t panic! Is acting in such a manner.

Because he is crap but you wouldn't know anything about that because you are deluded. You tried telling me that Szczepaniak wasn't a flop last week. Enough said.