British Speedway Forum

12 hours ago, ray c said:

waiting for 4 home and 4 away meetings so then we will be able to fit holder in ?. no mention of chris in the article though strange

Heard what (could be) the real reason Holder isn’t riding in the UK......not good if true.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, scottyfan said:

Heard what (could be) the real reason Holder isn’t riding in the UK......not good if true.

For him or for Poole ?

48 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Cant believe Poole have got rid of Shanes.

Build a top heavy team and then expect a 2 pointer to get 5 or 6 a meeting because the top end isnt performing.

Ford says its for a month then Shanes might come back in................if i was Shanes i would tell him to stick it where the sun doesnt shine and concentrate on Sheffield

nothing wrong with Nielsen for Shanes, a very good rider, and ENGLISH

48 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Oh and just while were debating.......................Ipswich currently 2nd in the league...............been a while since Poole have got that high....pr1ck

but the trophy cabinet is very empty and dusty..pr1ck

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

nothing wrong with Nielsen for Shanes, a very good rider, and ENGLISH

it's more that Shanes is the one taking the blame for Poole's poor form

• Like 5

Well I didn't think James would be the one going. Hope he's back in a month then and Stefan puts himself in the shop window if he's only here for a little bit. 

20 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

but the trophy cabinet is very empty and dusty..pr1ck

..and what they've got must be all rusty.....

Edited by Mr X
  • Like 1

That’s shocking but given the knee jerk reactions last year signing terrible replacements - it doesn’t surprise me.  Feel really bad for Shanes - pity he can’t ride for Swindon as he is at Sheffield on a Thursday.  Why keep Spanner?

• Like 1

I seem to recall just after I joined the BSF a particular Poole fan posting this when another club made an early change. 

panic.jpg

Edited by Wolfsbane
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Well I didn't think James would be the one going. Hope he's back in a month then and Stefan puts himself in the shop window if he's only here for a little bit. 

I actually feel a little sorry for James, especially a he scored paid 11 at Sheffield last nyt. He was riding to his average,  and we all knew he wasnt going to improve overnight. Matt did say it would be a hard season for the lad, but i think he tried his best to impress and ride another night to help himself improve.  But end of the day Matt is the boss and he's trying to do what he feels is right and in the best interest of the club with a view to making the play off's.. People say the Premiership has deteriorated but its still a very hard league to ride in.

Edited by Starman2006

They can't drop him and bring him back, there is a rule to stop that, but there again this is Poole

• Like 3

1 hour ago, WalterPlinge said:

unless we're ignoring that rule.

Like that would be a surprise!

59 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

I can only wish you the very best with your health.

Thanks mate, much appreciated.

4 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

They can't drop him and bring him back, there is a rule to stop that, but there again this is Poole

Definitely a rule for this year? You know how they like bringing in rules and changing them back again! ;)