British Speedway Forum

Just now, Gavan said:

Nope i didnt cry when you signed the Poles have a look back. I said it was legit bu that i didnt expect them to add loads of points on to their averages.

I will say it again, the way the team is built Shanes wouldnt beat many riders and 2-3 points a meeting should be enough.

He has done his job the others havent

Half of the team haven't done a job. Shanes was one of them.

32 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

So are we going to prove all the bookies and pundits wrong now - or shall we wait til the end of the season?

You already have proved them wrong because you were favourites at the start

Edited by Gavan

26 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Im talking about some of your fans....one in particular who 100% said this was the best Poole team assembled and would walk the league.

As i said it compares to me the same as last seasons original 1-7 and the hopes back then and look how that turned out.

KK, Holder, Kurtz, Newman, Andersen, Klindt and Shanes looks a better 1-7 than the current team

We were let down big time by one rider last season, and to be fair he overstayed his welcome. Not sure that will happen this season..

5 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

We were let down big time by one rider last season, and to be fair he overstayed his welcome. Not sure that will happen this season..

We where let all season last year riders who came in did not make much different either 

Edited by ray c

Just now, Matt Ford Fan said:

Half of the team haven't done a job. Shanes was one of them.

Please tell me which team members have done their job? Kildemand has even gone off the boil.

To me Woryna has done ok getting 6 points a meeting but he was being talked of as a future GP rider and a potential 8 average so although i think he is doing fine some will disagree.

Kurtz on averages was a weak number one and hasnt started well

Josh is ok in patches

Sundstrom has been poor and so has the other Pole.

Shanes had a poor meeting at Wolves getting 2+1 but he outscored his reserve partner and was let down by 2 heat leaders only getting 11 between them.

His home scores of 3 from 3 and 1 + 1 from 3 and 2+1 are whats expected

Just now, ray c said:

We where let all season last riders who did not make much different either 

I think you've left out several words on your post. KK was the main reason we didnt make the final. He was dire all year.

Should have kept Hans.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

I think you've left out several words on your post. KK was the main reason we didnt make the final. He was dire all year.

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

Please tell me which team members have done their job? Kildemand has even gone off the boil.

To me Woryna has done ok getting 6 points a meeting but he was being talked of as a future GP rider and a potential 8 average so although i think he is doing fine some will disagree.

Kurtz on averages was a weak number one and hasnt started well

Josh is ok in patches

Sundstrom has been poor and so has the other Pole.

Shanes had a poor meeting at Wolves getting 2+1 but he outscored his reserve partner and was let down by 2 heat leaders only getting 11 between them.

His home scores of 3 from 3 and 1 + 1 from 3 and 2+1 are whats expected

Brady has done well. 15 at home to BV...10 at Somerset.....12 at Wolverhampton....He's only had 1 bad week BV Away, Swindon Home. Apart from that he's been getting 10+. Job done for an 8.00 pointer

Kacper has done ok....Yes he hasn't been great but he is doing his job for a rider on a 4.65 average. Apart from Wolves he has won a race or a had a paid win in every meeting. He is showing some signs. Average achieved. 

Grajczonek has done well. 10+1 at BV....9 at Somerset.....7+1 at Wolves.....8 at home to BV.....Josh has had 1 bad meeting and that's it apart from that he has achieved his average.

Kildemand has done ok....2 bad meeting's on the spin but before that he was fantastic.

The problem is Sundstrom who hasn't achieved his average once......Szczepaniak who is horribly out of form everywhere......Shanes who is out of his depth.

1 of those has been shown the door and I wouldn't be surprised if Szczepaniak joins him after 4 Home and 4 Away.

You are going on about Shane's points at home the Swindon points only came against Mitchell Davey a rider who is also out of his depth and James can't race against Davey every week unfortunately.

Szczepaniak was leading Heat 2 against BV when he had an EF so Shanes' score card is a bit of an exaggeration in that meeting.

Edited by Matt Ford Fan

1 hour ago, Starman2006 said:

What you going to get rid of all 7?

1 hour ago, Starman2006 said:

He didn't ride for you in the semi's so how can you blame him

57 minutes ago, Booey boy said:

He didn't ride for you in the semi's so how can you blame him

He rode for the rest of the season, and he was pants.. He let us down, big time.

you i recall  were delighted when he was signed as i and many other poole supporters were, unfortunately it didnt work  thats sport,like a few im not convinced the reasons for his failings were 100% down to kk

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

So are we going to prove all the bookies and pundits wrong now - or shall we wait til the end of the season?

i hope the exact opposite and that we prove the bookies and pundits predictions RIGHT