British Speedway Forum

28 minutes ago, Mark said:

Maybe it's time for a new team manager at Poole ?

Ross Bennett?????

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

Well if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at.

I know I'm not many folks cup of tea and I post very directly but as I've said many times I'll happily chat, have a drink with and talk speedway with pretty much anyone from this forum and indeed have done so with many, some of whom you might think that we hate each others guts.

I don't' doubt that BW! do still live in the Algarve? I will happily meet you and buy you a drink in the future. After all, we are just Speedway fans and not like some on here pretend hard men!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

Nice version, unfortunately for you, there is more of course, plus all your posts deleted by the mods. 

You get a kick from naming people, good for you. Unfortunately it made no difference with me as I'll happily meet anyone of the forum for a chat about speedway. Ask Foreverblue, he messaged, said he'd be at Wolverhampton and we watched a meeting together. 

Seems some take things far too seriously.

I'll post a pic of the messages of you prefer as they are the only ones showing on my messenger. You said PM's. 

As for me getting a kick out of naming people, I asked for proof of the others I apparently named and you went very silent. 

People who disrupt the forum whilst hiding behind a username deserve to be named. They definitely wouldn't be the same arrogant characters if they knew their name was displayed for all to see. 

Few people use their names as usernames but many of us don't shy away from giving our names when asked. 

Look at how panicky MFF is now someone has mentioned a particular name ? Once their notoriety is spoiled by the realisation that people can see their real identity, it all changes. 

Anyway, wifi zone  on the underground is finishing soon so must dash 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

There we have the kind of character The Doctor is.

So that's another poster he is using the crimes of SCB to label others with. Utterly sick.

Tom turner wrote my home address in full on this forum. 

In a previous email to me from that username he spoke in detail about losing his father like I had done. And named himself as Tom turner of American fizz. 

When are you back in the uk Bw ? Me and you need a chat I think. 

Just now, thecoombdog said:

The 2nd Doink the Clown?

Hahaha you do have a good personality ill admit that. 

Tom Turner & Ross Bennett in the space of a few day's. 

Shovlar and The Doctor don't know anything. They think they do but they don't. 

So ill let them get on with it now. Keep throwing random names around it doesn't bother me. In fact I find it funny now.

It's like a game of guess who and I win every time. 

34 minutes ago, Mark said:

Maybe it's time for a new team manager at Poole ?

5 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Ross Bennett?????

Haven't they already got a MFF in charge of that job ?:rolleyes:

If only Ross bennet would come on this forum and prove those who named him wrong. I didn't name him btw. Others did

7 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

If only Ross bennet would come on this forum and prove those who named him wrong. I didn't name him btw. Others did

Why does it matter who MFF is? What’s he said to upset anyone? He seems just like a regular speedway fan, maybe slightly neurotic, but with some quite well reasoned posts and speedway knowledge, particularly of riders’ foreign form.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Why does it matter who MFF is? What’s he said to upset anyone? He seems just like a regular speedway fan, maybe slightly neurotic, but with some quite well reasoned posts and speedway knowledge, particularly of riders’ foreign form.

Ask the poole fans who are fed up with him dragging their fanship thru the mud. 

I just don't like people disrupting things anywhere hiding behind a cloak of anonymity. This place is an absolutely magnet for that. Look how many people s stir without ever owning up to who they are. 

Man, this forum today sure is a hornet's nest! As I said before let's get it all out in the open and NOT hide behind meaningless words... Oh by the way....UP THE POOLE PIRATES

• Like 1

Why do they have to own up to who they are? It’s just friendly banter between fans. No different from any pub. It’s the ones who want to name and make threats who are the bullies.

32 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

to be fair o think Stefan Nielsen is a lot better than that showing, have seen him ride well in the past

Bit unlucky last night got injured have not heard how he is 

7 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Why do they have to own up to who they are? It’s just friendly banter between fans. No different from any pub. It’s the ones who want to name and make threats who are the bullies.

but it's not just banter is it. If this was the pub environment, plenty of these folk wouldn't say half the stuff they do. I said a few years back that this forum needed a meet up like what happened at Cardiff for years. Of course hardly anyone was bothered.. far easier to sit back nameless. 

I will say steve shovlar is the best example of what this forum should be. EXACTLY the same as his forum character here in person and not frightened to speak his mind in person or for people to know who he is. 

Edited by The Doctor...
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Poole Quay 7 said:

Man, this forum today sure is a hornet's nest! As I said before let's get it all out in the open and NOT hide behind meaningless words... Oh by the way....UP THE POOLE PIRATES

I would never advocate that. Recent events with a popular poster should show you have no idea who you are dealing with.. even when you actually know them!

Some people are happy to give their names, some aren't. The most important thing is it should be THEIR choice. Anyone who makes it a mission of theirs to 'expose' someone is out of line. If you don't like posts or feel a certain poster is being rude/aggressive, out of order, there is a report button.

There is also an ignore option if you really don't want to read someones posts.

• Like 1

MFF posts to effect and the arrogance makes other dislike us even more - I love banter, I love when some of you guys post about Poole Speedway it only confirms how much we are disliked or loved! I can dish it out ( as some have found out on here) but I can take the criticism at the moment because we are bloody awful!.....However, would you bet against us turning it around???

• Like 1