British Speedway Forum

4 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Haha funny. 

true though.

Must be a home win for Poole, Rye House are really struggling away,only 97 points scored from 3 meetings. 56 - 34

If a rider sighs for a club must it be for a minimum of 28 days?

5 hours ago, Argos said:

If a rider sighs for a club must it be for a minimum of 28 days?

Whats the matter, getting cold feet now are we...  Keep the faith pirate fans, we will come good.

Hmmmmm can see Stefan hitting 6.5 and becoming Poole number 1!

Time for Rosco to recall him.   :)

We have now been on imminent for the last couple of weeks for Chris holder so how long is imminent;)

I am starting to think more and more that an 8 pointer may be on his way, if the supposedly twice spotted Piotr Pawliki in Poole rumour is true. For me the current team stats would also back it up. Although surprisingly Poole on the website have been a bit slow to update the GSA's after last nights meeting even though they have updated the league table. Makes me think, I wonder why. Maybe trying to keep some of the planning under the current radar as still Wolves at home to go before the new rider revised GSA's apply under the 4H - 4A rule ??

My take on it (for what its worth) and for those who like playing the numbers game.

Firstly I think Nielsen having only recently been signed will keep his season assessed 3.67 as he would only have ridden 4 meeting after the last qualifying meeting next week. Not the 4H- 4A so will keep 3.67. If so I reckon we could have.

B.Kurtz on approx 7.60 after last night on his 20 meeting rolling GSA AV

C.Holder 7.16 (His starting GSA having not ridden)

Woryna at approx 4.91

Mats Spaniak 4.95 (Is Kacper close to dropping into the reserve slot ???. I wouldnt complain if thats how it pans out).

Nielsen hopefully retained ?? at 3.67

Mystery rider 8.00 ??

I calculate those 6 to total approx 36.29 leaving 6.21 to get to the 42.5 limit.

Now rather interestingly Sundstrom is on target for a new GSA after his 4H - 4A of about 5.66 - Grazoniak is on target for about ??? he was on a 20 match rolling GSA of 6.62 after Mondays match and would have dropped slightly but not by much after last night. Arguably doesnt fit in a  redeclared side IF Matt is thinking along these lines. Sund would fit with his reassessed GSA.

Of course these are just my thoughts. Other opinions are available ;-)

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

Hmmmmm can see Stefan hitting 6.5 and becoming Poole number 1!

Time for Rosco to recall him.   :)

Yes he is doing well and can't be recalled i'm afraid.

Last nights  result also bears out my thoughts of earlier.

For Poole all that was important was a win and 3 points. They get no further points irrespective of the 47-43 win or if they had thumped in 60 points and would also have ended up with higher potential new GSA's as a result.

I hope that is the case as if these riders were all riding supposedly at the top of their game then such a result against a Rye team who have so far been hammered away and i expect will continue to do so, was hardly an inspiring team performance overall.

I would hope it was more to do with the team post 1st June ;-)

5 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Yes he is doing well and can't be recalled i'm afraid.

Did you here the talk of fast Freddie last night ? It could be just pie in the sky

Edited by ray c
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ray c said:

Did you here the talk of fast Freddie last night ?

I would happily take him or Piotr Pawlicki :-)

Supposed we will just have to dream as to what Matt is thinking/planning ;-)

The Piotr seen in Poole talk is just bs I have heard.  

5 minutes ago, ray c said:

Did you here the talk of fast Freddie last night ? It could be just pie in the sky

Fred is just waiting for Wolves to fit him in. 

Poole could only wish to sign Fast Freddie. 

I heard talk that Herbie was coming in as a reserve as well.  :lol: