British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, ray c said:

Another poor crowd at Poole last night unless Matt has got buckets loads of money in the bank can't see much improvement in the team we got now .the Chris holder saga has not done Poole speedway any good at all.next week meeting is a quarter way though the season and still no sign of holder 

What did you expect. It P'd down at the stadium from 11 am till 4 pm. Im very sure Chris is as anxious to get back as much as the fans are. One day you might come up with something positive .I thought it was only Scottyfan who walked around with a dark cloud over his head. Jeez

1 hour ago, Trackrat said:

Deluded, Poole will get average riders to replace average riders, no grand prix riders, why would they join a bottom team in a poor league?

We are not bottom, try looking again.

1 minute ago, Starman2006 said:

What did you expect. It P'd down at the stadium from 11 am till 4 pm. Im very sure Chris is as anxious to get back as much as the fans are. One day you might come up with something positive .I thought it was only Scottyfan who walked around with a dark cloud over his head. Jeez

why is it only you that attacks my post if you dont like what i write dont read it . it is what is known as opinions there is nothing wrong with the post you replied to you rrally ought to get out more :D

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ray c said:

why is it only you that attacks my post if you dont like what i write dont read it . it is what is known as opinions there is nothing wrong with the post you replied to you rrally ought to get out more :D

Says the person who spends best part of the  night and day on here..  ;) If you said some positive things for a change you wouldnt get the replies. You always seem to be on a downer about the club and its riders. There's really no need for it, honest.

27 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

We are not bottom, try looking again.

Ah yeah your near the top, sorry:unsure:

Freddie Lindgren will never be a Poole rider.

He's Wolverhampton through and through.

Also why on earth would he want to do Britian when he's in the form of his life.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Says the person who spends best part of the  night and day on here..  ;) If you said some positive things for a change you wouldnt get the replies. You always seem to be on a downer about the club and its riders. There's really no need for it, honest.

to be honest i think we will win the league when all these new riders arrive is that what you want to hear onward and upward :shock:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Orbiter said:

I hear Karol Baron is looking for a ride in the UK 

Don’t think he’d tarnish his reputation by riding for this Poole side. :)

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Don’t think he’d tarnish his reputation by riding for this Poole side. :)

What reputation?

News just in, it’s Poole, yes, Poole, in sixth ........ don’t get vertigo Pugwashers. :)

Up to and including                        
  Thursday, May 17, 2018                        
    M W D L 4W 3W D 1L L F A Pts
1 Swindon 8 3 0 0 1 1 0 0 3 366 353 16
2 Wolverhampton 6 4 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 296 244 13
3 Belle Vue 6 4 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 280 260 12
4 Rye House 7 3 0 0 0 0 0 1 3 285 345 10
5 Somerset 6 2 0 0 0 0 0 2 2 255 285 8
6 Poole 7 2 0 1 0 0 0 2 2 295 334 8
7 Leicester 4 2 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 195 165 7
8 King's Lynn 4 2 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 187 173 7

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

In Poole mode..... 4 points from Lynn at BV will see the Stars on 11 points from just 5 meetings.. B)

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

In Poole mode..... 4 points from Lynn at BV will see the Stars on 11 points from just 5 meetings.. B)

Would be nice :)