British Speedway Forum

17 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

In Poole mode..... 4 points from Lynn at BV will see the Stars on 11 points from just 5 meetings.. B)

To be fair, KL are looking good .......... whereas Poole, well, we’re all just luuuvvvvving the look of them.   :)

10 minutes ago, DC2 said:

To be fair, KL are looking good .......... whereas Poole, well, we’re all just luuuvvvvving the look of them.   :)

I'm not going to extract the Poole urine. When Poole looked like they where getting close to defeat against Rye, Josh sparked into life, Brady had a good race. They won a close one..I'm not sure that they ain't on the fiddle. They got the 3 points without scoring big points against a poor traveling Rye side.....

Has the Chris Holder situation been solved yet. I'm sure that Kelvin Tatum alluded that it would be hopefully sorted this week?

3 minutes ago, Jacques said:

Has the Chris Holder situation been solved yet. I'm sure that Kelvin Tatum alluded that it would be hopefully sorted this week?

Would that run along side with the new averages.If so, a fix.

Well he managed to injure himself tonight in Torun.

5 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Well he managed to injure himself tonight in Torun.

We will see how long he is out for ;) Might work out fine. 

Edited by Bald Bloke

19 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

From what I've been told, it's got nothing to do with averages................

Edited by Jacques

We will see :rolleyes:

Edited by Bald Bloke

Was I the only one to see it on BBC South Today tonight: “Matt Ford awarded rear of the year”?  No, not for his shapely bottom (although avidly admired by a couple of voters dubiously named “Shovvy” and ”Starchman”), no, this was for his “smack our arse” team selection! Who’d have thought it, three years in a row! :)

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Nothing to do with averages. Its visa  and 'off-track' issues that should be sorted soon - although his injury last night may well again scupper his early return?!

Thank god for Rosco lending Poole Stefan Nielsen in the interests of a competitive eight team league. Just imagine if Fraud and Muddlo had been left to their own devices. :)

• Like 1

He’ll be your number 1 by then!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If he scores well and gets into the 1-5 allowing the 2 Poles to drop to reserve, then I can see him staying -  as always it'll come down to averages and the numbers game.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

If he scores well and gets into the 1-5 allowing the 2 Poles to drop to reserve, then I can see him staying -  as always it'll come down to averages and the numbers game.

If he can continue his form in the 1-5 that would be excellent but I think he will find it more difficult.