Another good win for Coventry Bees this afternoon Glug glug

What relevance is the that on the Poole thread 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Thought you might want to know.

15 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Makes you wonder if him and DC2 are the same person.

59 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Definitely. Not 

1 hour ago, Starman2006 said:

I'm Ross Bennett Monsieur Poirot or should it be Jessica Fletcher Glug glug.

8 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

I'm Ross Bennett Monsieur Poirot or should it be Jessica Fletcher Glug glug.

Your posts are neither funny or clever. Stop being a moron with idiotic posts about Coventry on a Poole thread. Pathetic. 

Edited by Shaleshifter
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Shaleshifter said:

Your posts are neither funny or clever. Stop being a moron with idiotic posts about Coventry on a Poole thread. Pathetic. 

I'd go with that.

• Haha 1

Good to see Hans Andersen and Jack Holder going through to the next round of gp qualifiers. If only Poole would have kept those 2 who knows how they would have got on this season

Couple of observations from the weekend with 2 of our new riders.

Sundstrom scored only 2 points from 4 rides despite Gorzow firing in 53 team points. Cant help wondering how long they will persevere with him before they drop the guy. Hasn't done anything in the 6 matches he has ridden. Sits on a 4.6 - 4 ride av and a 3.33 - 5 match av, plus sits 43rd of the 51 regular riders used so far in POL EXL. Near enough where he was in the 6/8 matches he rode for them end of last season. Surely Gorzow they will empty him soon at this rate. His 2 match SWE Prem matches also not inspiring. Let alone his performances in UK (so far). I must admit I thought his new GSA (which will be around 5.66 to 5.7 looks attractive if Ford is redeclaring a new team. My concern is that he isnt really doing that well in any League so its not just a UK thing. Will he improve ??

Spaniak dropped by Rybnik again Sunday for second time in 6 matches (embarrassing considering he is their number 1) and his replacement Craig Cook seems to have found his form with a 5 ride paid max (plus he just won the SGP qualifier today in which Piotr Pawicki didnt qualify due to a last ride tape exclusion (ouch I bet that hurt him big time....). So Spaniak isnt really riding anywhere at the moment except Poole. Who would have thought that based on his last seasons form. He is sitting on a 4 match av of 4 per 5 ride av.

Still its a long season, but even so the stats don't lie.

3 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Good to see Hans Andersen and Jack Holder going through to the next round of gp qualifiers. If only Poole would have kept those 2 who knows how they would have got on this season

Yeah but Poole have got the likes of Sundstrom and Spaniak this season.....

Saw this after my last post ;-)

8 minutes ago, Gavan said:

you wouldn't of been congratulating if they had been in this seasons Poole team and you no it

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

you wouldn't of been congratulating if they had been in this seasons Poole team and you no it

Absolutely, 100 percent true. If Brady had made it through would the troll have written, “Good to see Brady Kurtz going through to the next round of gp qualifiers.”

Never in a month of Sundays. The bloke is a troll, pure and simple. Don’t know why you even bother to reply.

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Absolutely, 100 percent true. If Brady had made it through would the troll have written, “Good to see Brady Kurtz going through to the next round of gp qualifiers.”

Never in a month of Sundays. The bloke is a troll, pure and simple. Don’t know why you even bother to reply.

you will have to see it for yourself, but he's actually posted on the belle vue thread

3 hours ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

Couple of observations from the weekend with 2 of our new riders.

Sundstrom scored only 2 points from 4 rides despite Gorzow firing in 53 team points. Cant help wondering how long they will persevere with him before they drop the guy. Hasn't done anything in the 6 matches he has ridden. Sits on a 4.6 - 4 ride av and a 3.33 - 5 match av, plus sits 43rd of the 51 regular riders used so far in POL EXL. Near enough where he was in the 6/8 matches he rode for them end of last season. Surely Gorzow they will empty him soon at this rate. His 2 match SWE Prem matches also not inspiring. Let alone his performances in UK (so far). I must admit I thought his new GSA (which will be around 5.66 to 5.7 looks attractive if Ford is redeclaring a new team. My concern is that he isnt really doing that well in any League so its not just a UK thing. Will he improve ??

Spaniak dropped by Rybnik again Sunday for second time in 6 matches (embarrassing considering he is their number 1) and his replacement Craig Cook seems to have found his form with a 5 ride paid max (plus he just won the SGP qualifier today in which Piotr Pawicki didnt qualify due to a last ride tape exclusion (ouch I bet that hurt him big time....). So Spaniak isnt really riding anywhere at the moment except Poole. Who would have thought that based on his last seasons form. He is sitting on a 4 match av of 4 per 5 ride av.

Still its a long season, but even so the stats don't lie.

I watched both meetings. Sundstrom was very unlucky in his meeting. In his first ride he was with Wozniak team riding. But Wozniak didn’t look once for his partner and on the third lap rode wide squeezing Sundstrom who lost all speed, had to adjust racing line and lost speed which sent him to the back. In his next he was second but entering bend three of lap two Musiliak tried to drop it on him, Sunstroms dirt deflector touched Musiliaks front wheel and the Pole did a dying swan ala Kildemand after thinking about it for a second or rwo. Extremely harsh call which incensed the home support. He was worth a much better score but that’s speedway for you.

In the other meeting Cook got a paid max but the opposition were absolutely pish. 

Edited by Steve Shovlar