British Speedway Forum

Ford always has a plan.

1 minute ago, Bagpuss said:

Ford always has a plan.

He's not had a good one for a while now, so he needs to unleash a good one soon if it's to be a successful season ...

• Like 3

15 hours ago, foreverblue said:

I seem to to recall Jack riding for us last season, not very well true but he was in the team.

Not permanantely. But the lad has come on in leaps and bounds, leaving his plymouth and Poole form way behind.. ok no doubt his brov has helped, but he has the abillity, and he's taking it by the scruff of the neck.

1 hour ago, Starman2006 said:

Not permanantely. But the lad has come on in leaps and bounds, leaving his plymouth and Poole form way behind.. ok no doubt his brov has helped, but he has the abillity, and he's taking it by the scruff of the neck.

How do you mean not permanently he was in the team all season and he is an asset. I agree he has come on a lot but that was expected. It was clear that he was going places and short sighted of Matt Ford not to have him back

Edited by foreverblue

51 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

How do you mean not permanently he was in the team all season and he is an asset. I agree he has come on a lot but that was expected. It was clear that he was going places and short sighted of Matt Ford not to have him back

He mayb a poole asset, But he didnt ride all season, unless im going stupid. He's always had abillity, expected to some, sure, some will say that now they have seen the improvement.

Edited by Starman2006

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Don't think it's short sighted of him! Start swearing at your boss then this is what happens, I think he's had it too easy cos of Chris I'm afraid. 

9 minutes ago, ray c said:

Jack was in Poole's. 1 to 7 all season last year

But he didnt ride all season just 98%  of it. sorry if i disapoint you,  but If you'd had my problem you'd be entitled to forget a few things as well... Have far more things to think about than who rode last season. But i can remember KK  riding, who couldnt.  :angry:

Edited by Starman2006
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, blupanther said:

He's not had a good one for a while now, so he needs to unleash a good one soon if it's to be a successful season ...

An exit plan.........

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

But he didnt ride all season just 98%  of it. sorry if i disapoint you,  but If you'd had my problem you'd be entitled to forget a few things as well... Have far more things to think about than who rode last season. But i can remember KK  riding, who couldnt.  :angry:

What part of the season did he miss? That is very pedantic if you class 98% as not all season! And you accuse me of being picky!

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Don't think it's short sighted of him! Start swearing at your boss then this is what happens, I think he's had it too easy cos of Chris I'm afraid. 

Yes that is true.

Ford will wait for Holder, then we will see water turned into wine, healing of lepers, walking on water. 

We had all those expectations at Lynn last season with him. Look how that turned out.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

What part of the season did he miss? That is very pedantic if you class 98% as not all season! And you accuse me of being picky!

Dont be picky.  As i said. Clearly you take great delight in me getting something wrong. You would do the same occasionally.

Edited by Starman2006

but semion your forgetting the stock reply from a few, that all riders want to ride for poole and all riders perform their best at poole ha ha

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, semion said:

Ford will wait for Holder, then we will see water turned into wine, healing of lepers, walking on water. 

We had all those expectations at Lynn last season with him. Look how that turned out.

He who laughs last will laugh longest. See you in October..;)