Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Recommended Posts

59 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

HAD a long chat with Chris about his visa issue in Warsaw. The simple fact is that the Home Office have possession off his passport, which means he cannot even visit the UK to see his son, and if a Russian billionaire cannot get an answer you get some idea of the problem. Only Chris can talk to the HO but they simply tell him that it is in hand.There is a feeling that the recent Windruss controversy is causing havoc at the HO but in my opinion its a nonsense. Chris may not be everyone's favourite (one of mine however) but here is a rider who wants to race here and is being prevented from doing so by red tape. But shaking the tree to try and get some answers will only result in him being put at the back of the queue.

my dad had a similar long chat in the hotel, he's also mighty cheesed off that he has a house he can't even go to!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PHILIPRISING said:

HAD a long chat with Chris about his visa issue in Warsaw. The simple fact is that the Home Office have possession off his passport, which means he cannot even visit the UK to see his son, and if a Russian billionaire cannot get an answer you get some idea of the problem. Only Chris can talk to the HO but they simply tell him that it is in hand.There is a feeling that the recent Windruss controversy is causing havoc at the HO but in my opinion its a nonsense. Chris may not be everyone's favourite (one of mine however) but here is a rider who wants to race here and is being prevented from doing so by red tape. But shaking the tree to try and get some answers will only result in him being put at the back of the queue.

Pinny and The Doctors ‘mind game’ posts allude to much more than the usual red tape barriers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Couple of team changes are coming before Monday.

Piotr Pawlicki could be one of them.

Won't be him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Couple of team changes are coming before Monday.

Piotr Pawlicki could be one of them.

Even if he wanted to come here, doubt Leszno would allow it.

They don't pay their star riders hundreds of thousands of zlotys to have them come over here and get injured on our awful tracks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CB252 said:

Even if he wanted to come here, doubt Leszno would allow it.

They don't pay their star riders hundreds of thousands of zlotys to have them come over here and get injured on our awful tracks.

Good point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poole should just right this season off. Why bother making changes now. Ford is probably on the verge of throwing in the towel soon anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Shovvy tootling back to Toad Hall celebrating yet another point gained by the Pirates! Lol   :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Couple of team changes are coming before Monday.

Piotr Pawlicki could be one of them.

I don't think so!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have readingracer2017 posting directly after mff. Both saying the same thing in the same style. :lol:

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Poole should just right this season off. Why bother making changes now. Ford is probably on the verge of throwing in the towel soon anyway. 

Ok MFF we get it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

We have readingracer2017 posting directly after mff. Both saying the same thing in the same style. :lol:

 

The time to worry is when he starts arguing with himself :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

We have readingracer2017 posting directly after mff. Both saying the same thing in the same style. :lol:

 

So everyone who agree's with me is also accused of being me.

You seriously need to get a life. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

So everyone who agree's with me is also accused of being me.

You seriously need to get a life. 

 

When you were Gater 1, and poor Darcy Ward had his terrible injury, you admitted on here you had multiple aliases. You have a short memory pal . 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Couple of team changes are coming before Monday.

Piotr Pawlicki could be one of them.

Could have been but maybe closer to home in the end.

 

fully expect Monday to reveal a different line up though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy