British Speedway Forum

Bang out of order if true

I presume your referring to Chris I would think Matt had nothing to do with it . But hey what do we know ,,

Reduced? Wtf I would of increased it the way he has been slagging off British Speedway!

• Like 1

Holders ban was bordering on illegal. He had already had a ban served on him for 28 days so to add a second ban would have been punished for the same offence twice. Three times if you include being sacked.

If true it allows him to join another club at the start of the season, which would help whoever he signs for. (Not likely to be Poole)

So Ellis wants to stay at Swindon according to our local paper this morning.

Hardly gonna say he wants to go to Poole to a Swindon reporter! However i have no problem with him wanting to stay at Swindon, Rosco stood by him even when Swindon fans wanted hum gone.

Reduced? Wtf I would of increased it the way he has been slagging off British Speedway!

Umm you can't ban someone for that! Plenty of fans and slag it off too. Edited by lisa-colette

Holders ban was bordering on illegal. He had already had a ban served on him for 28 days so to add a second ban would have been punished for the same offence twice. Three times if you include being sacked.

If true it allows him to join another club at the start of the season, which would help whoever he signs for. (Not likely to be Poole)

So he was made an example of, makes these big headed idiots think twice about taking the P!

• Like 1

Hardly gonna say he wants to go to Poole to a Swindon reporter! However i have no problem with him wanting to stay at Swindon, Rosco stood by him even when Swindon fans wanted hum gone.

Umm you can't ban someone for that! Plenty of fans and slag it off too.

Yes fans not riders

• Like 1

I've heard today that Magic is very very unlikely to come back.

More chance of Vaculik coming for the season. And apparently Matt Ford might have had something to do with the ban reduction.

Vaculik will never ride in Britain.

I said a few days ago about Janowski possibly joining Vetlanda which would rule out a UK return.

NEW POST:

Matt Ford needs to make up with C. Holder ASAP. Otherwise next season will be like this years season.

Cannot afford to have Andersen and B. Kurtz as our top 2 surrounded by a couple of reserves and a few 5 pointers.

Vaculik will never ride in Britain.

I said a few days ago about Janowski possibly joining Vetlanda which would rule out a UK return.

NEW POST:

Matt Ford needs to make up with C. Holder ASAP. Otherwise next season will be like this years season.

Cannot afford to have Andersen and B. Kurtz as our top 2 surrounded by a couple of reserves and a few 5 pointers.

Ive heard Milik is getting pursed as well.

There is a chance of Vaculik!! Thats what sponsors are saying.

Holder has to ride in the UK otherwise cant ride anywhere else. Due to visa and he has stated Poole is the best place for him.

You must be twins then

HAhaha. News to me.

With the news I've found out and the 42 point limit this is what I am going for.

1. Holder=7.16

2. Ellis= 5.56

3. Klindt= 5.78

4. Vaculik=7.00

5.Kurtz=8.08

6.Woryna= 4.65

7.Shanes=2.95

Comes to 41.18 so there is some leeway.

Could see Lambert replace Vaculik if he doesn't want to come.

No, why do you always say this. Ahhahaa.

Just from what I have heard.

No, why do you always say this. Ahhahaa.

Just from what I have heard.

you hear lots of thing but not many come tue

you hear lots of thing but not many come tue

True, its a page to put up stuff we hear. Only MATT FORD really knows.

But might as well guess.