British Speedway Forum

27 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

MFF. How little you know. :rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, ray c said:

Season not over we got 10 league 1 cup match at home to come yet plenty of speedway still to come as you dont go to poole it does not affect you :party:

Season is over.

Cup match that we are virtually out of unless we win by a mile at home. Let's face it we only win or draw at home through luck.

Behind on points to every other club and some of those clubs have 3 meeting's in hand.

No team changes until June....Far too late by then....Off we go to Wolverhampton on Monday when 50% of the team cant ride Monmore for toffee.

End of the day that's all people like you can say in every post (You don't go to Poole)

TBH I find it rather funny now because I don't need to go to Poole to prove that I'm a Poole fan. Manchester United have a lot of fans in Japan & China but they don't go to watch them. 

I tell people the truth and you are a very sensitive bunch on here and you don't like the truth. But it's tough because it's not my problem. 

FACT! Is if riders on our retained list wanted to ride in Britain then Matt Ford wouldn't have to pay out loan fees to Swindon or hold talks with Martin Smolinski.

49 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

MFF. How little you know. :rolleyes:

Rich coming from you. 

Wednesday night.....Poole riders need to make some starts......When the Poole riders were making starts only to be passed by Wolverhampton riders.

BS match reports and the list just goes on and on and on.

Edited by Matt Ford Fan

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

He has an alias for every team. He just has to remember what alias goes to what club. 

Every team is it now. 

Your obsession with me grows bigger by the day lol.

Like I told you the other day you seriously need to get a life. Staying indoors day after day trying to figure out what names I have used on this forum or in your case (Currently use) is not good for your health.

Told you the 3 names I have used the other day (Speedway Fanatic, Poole Pirates Fanatic and Matt Ford Fan)

If you want to carry on guessing then be my guest at the end of the day you are 100% wrong and it doesn't make a difference to my life. 

All it proves is how boring your life must be to spend every day sitting on your backside trying to align me with other members on a daily basis. 

7 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Rich coming from you. 

Last night.....Poole riders need to make some starts......When the Poole riders were making starts only to be passed by Wolverhampton riders.

Last night! Did i miss last nights meeting!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Rich coming from you. 

Last night.....Poole riders need to make some starts......When the Poole riders were making starts only to be passed by Wolverhampton riders.

Perhaps you can do a match report. Oh, hang on, you are never there! Think you know what happens by watching speedway updates!

You run around like a headless chicken saying we are doomed and it’s all over when the season isn’t a third through yet. No wonder you are ridiculed on here.  

Unlike you I do know what changes are likely to happen, as do a few others who post on here. If you have no faith and feel the team has no spirit I suggest you ditch the MFF avatar (as you clearly have no respect for the Poole promoter) 

3 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Every team is it now. 

Your obsession with me grows bigger by the day lol.

Like I told you the other day you seriously need to get a life. Staying indoors day after day trying to figure out what names I have used on this forum or in your case (Currently use) is not good for your health.

Told you the 3 names I have used the other day (Speedway Fanatic, Poole Pirates Fanatic and Matt Ford Fan)

If you want to carry on guessing then be my guest at the end of the day you are 100% wrong and it doesn't make a difference to my life. 

All it proves is how boring your life must be to spend every day sitting on your backside trying to align me with other members on a daily basis. 

Sitting at home on my backside? :rofl:

I am a long way from home at the moment. Sitting in the beautiful Devon sinshine enjoying a cold drink before heading off for a couple of hours flight along the coast. 

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Perhaps you can do a match report. Oh, hang on, you are never there! Think you know what happens by watching speedway updates!

You run around like a headless chicken saying we are doomed and it’s all over when the season isn’t a third through yet. No wonder you are ridiculed on here.  

Unlike you I do know what changes are likely to happen, as do a few others who post on here. If you have no faith and feel the team has no spirit I suggest you ditch the MFF avatar (as you clearly have no respect for the Poole promoter) 

Again your reply is the same over and over and over again and that's because you cannot come up with a logical reply. 

I am telling you facts that are not debatable. 

I don't run around like a headless chicken (That's your opinion) Doesn't have to be a third of the season completed.

Funny enough you even said you don't hold out much hope this season after the Chris Holder news. Remember that?

Leicester and Lynn have 3 meeting's in hand over us. We have a trip to Monmore on Monday night which we are going to come away pointless. Which means we are going to fall even further behind. 

We have the 2nd leg of the cup which we need to turn around a 14 point gap. How are we going to turn that around when Doyle is in 33% of the Heats for Somerset. 

You don't know anything about team changes that's rubbish because nothing is set in stone at this time.

Once again on the Matt Ford line that is your opinion. If you read the thread you would see that I have posted that I would stick by the team even if we ended up with the wooden spoon.

We were crap last year I stuck by the team. We are crap this year yet I will still stick by the team. 

My posts are constructive criticism. I highly doubt you know what constructive criticism means. That level of intelligence is way out of your comfort zone. 

12 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I am a long way from home at the moment. Sitting in the beautiful Devon sinshine enjoying a cold drink before heading off for a couple of hours flight along the coast. 

Sinshine doesn't exist. 

17 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Christ, a bit early to be going to Italy, Steve.

You usually go when the season is over...

43 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Oh dear that is a shame i was hoping you wouldn't stick by us!

In life you don't always get what you wish for.

Look on the bright side.......You still my get that peppa pig bed set you asked for.

21 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

In life you don't always get what you wish for.

Look on the bright side.......You still my get that peppa pig bed set you asked for.

I was looking on the Brightside! Unfortunately you are still here.

18 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I was looking on the Brightside! Unfortunately you are still here.

I would try looking for something else if I was you.

5 hours ago, Grachan said:

Poland and Czech Republic are both part of Schengen so no passport needed to cross from one to the other.

Yes both in Schengen agreement, but you still need to carry an ID card or passport should you be stopped by Police. Australian even more so, as not EU National.