British Speedway Forum

Same old same old.  why are fans not of Poole always so worried about what Poole are or are not doing unless it's totally for trolling purposes.  Numpty numpty numpty.

Before even looking on here you know exactly who would be saying what.  

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, StevePark said:

Just for a couple of meetings, then Nikolai Klindt comes in (when new averages kick in).

Whole lotta fiddling been going on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

Same old same old.  why are fans not of Poole always so worried about what Poole are or are not doing unless it's totally for trolling purposes.  Numpty numpty numpty.

You know why.. It's because Poole are well known for " exploiting" the rules. When some of the fans give it large at the beginning of a season, and the team does crap, they leave themselves open to a bit of banter, and rightly so. Pooles thread is always the most popular due to this. It's not rocket science.

Edited by Bald Bloke

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

For years Poole fans ( only a handful) have polluted other threads with their unwarranted insults about teams/riders. Fans of these teams feel the need to “give it back” and thus they rock up on the Poole thread. 

It doesn’t happen with other teams as  in the main they stick to their own threads or contribute to the discussion when they do visit. 

Its amusing that some Poole fans think, look at all the interest in our thread when in fact it’s as a result of their few moronic contributors stirring up trouble. 

Block ‘em. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Col said:

Whole lotta fiddling been going on.

Obviously Matt Ford always wanted us to be bottom! No fiddling just riders going a bit better. Why is it a surprise Woryna going a bit better at reserve he is against lesser riders. Szczepaniak still not great neither Josh. Sundstrom only better since he started borrowing engines from Brady Kurtz. 

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

This poole side is to disjointed for my liking unless matt can find a no1 rider playoffs not looking good ?

8 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

You know why.. It's because Poole are well known for " exploiting" the rules. When some of the fans give it large at the beginning of a season, and the team does crap, they leave themselves open to a bit of banter, and rightly so. Pooles thread is always the most popular due to this. It's not rocket science.

I have sat back and just read this thread and fans have given Poole a lot of stick and have brought up the point of exploiting rules which they do very well.

Now things are clearer my point of view is that with two thirds of the season left to go and if Holder returns soon in place of Worrall then the team that in many peoples eyes was odds on to walk the league will have managed to replace a 2 point reserve with a top 5 rider Klindt giving them 2 good/better reserves making them on paper even stronger than they should have started (exploiting the rules open to opinion ).

So in my head I have far from written Poole off for this season Holder being the key if he comes back soon I would not be surprised to see them start a winning run that takes them into the play offs and if they do that they would be odds on to win it. Just my thoughts and time will tell.Wolves last night gives us a clue without Holder and Klindt of how they can perform.

I don't think it was ever in doubt that Poole would make the play-offs (despite a poor start to the season, they are only 3 points off a play-off spot).  As BV72 has said, the expected changes will make them stronger alongside underperforming riders finding their form.

• Like 1

After KL win their two home matches in hand and take a point away, Poole will be seven points off the play-offs:

Up to and including                        
  Monday, May 28, 2018                        
    M W D L 4W 3W D 1L L F A Pts
1 Wolverhampton 9 5 0 0 0 0 1 2 1 430 380 19
2 Swindon 9 4 0 0 1 1 0 0 3 424 385 19
3 Belle Vue 10 5 0 1 0 0 0 2 2 471 429 17
4 Leicester 7 4 0 1 0 0 0 1 1 317 313 13
5 Rye House 8 4 0 0 0 0 0 1 3 334 386 13
6 Somerset 8 3 0 0 0 0 0 2 3 334 386 11
7 King's Lynn 6 2 0 0 0 1 0 1 2 275 265 10
8 Poole 9 2 1 1 0 0 0 3 2 384 425 10

Dc you are as fixated as another un mentionable on here. 

It’s all going to come back and bite you on the ass.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DC2 said:

After KL win their two home matches in hand and take a point away, Poole will be seven points off the play-offs:

Up to and including                        
  Monday, May 28, 2018                        
    M W D L 4W 3W D 1L L F A Pts
1 Wolverhampton 9 5 0 0 0 0 1 2 1 430 380 19
2 Swindon 9 4 0 0 1 1 0 0 3 424 385 19
3 Belle Vue 10 5 0 1 0 0 0 2 2 471 429 17
4 Leicester 7 4 0 1 0 0 0 1 1 317 313 13
5 Rye House 8 4 0 0 0 0 0 1 3 334 386 13
6 Somerset 8 3 0 0 0 0 0 2 3 334 386 11
7 King's Lynn 6 2 0 0 0 1 0 1 2 275 265 10
8 Poole 9 2 1 1 0 0 0 3 2 384 425 10

No worries for us, I predict we will make the play offs with ease, couple of changes and a few wins we will be challenging.

36 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Dc you are as fixated as another un mentionable on here. 

It’s all going to come back and bite you on the ass.

Yeah, but you say that every week and Poole just get worse and worse. :)

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

Yeah, but you say that every week and Poole just get worse and worse. :)

Not worse, to get a point at Wolves was terrific.

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Not worse, to get a point at Wolves was terrific.

Agreed, couldn't see from last night how Poole have been struggling so much, especially Sundstrom and Woryna

49 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

Agreed, couldn't see from last night how Poole have been struggling so much, especially Sundstrom and Woryna

With 2 home meetings against Leic & KL (who may be without NKI with Op recovery and MAYBE Lambert as his DK side have a fixture and DK SHOULD get priority on a WED) then a few of these riders should up their AV if they are going the right way. If they don't then it will be a case of one swallow doesnt make a Summer.

Hopefully most if not all will as some will be looking over their shoulder for that large axe hanging over their heads.

Personally I would be looking for all 6 points from these 2 meetings with NO point bonus give aways thanks, as too many teams picking up odd points which could go against Poole in the quest for a top 4 place. Bearing in mind Poole having ridden more meetings than all/most.