Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

On 5/28/2018 at 1:11 PM, Matt Ford Fan said:

I don't expect Shanes to score 5 or 6. 

James should count himself lucky to have done a lap around Wimborne Road this season.

Matt wanted Sundstrom and that's the only reason why Shanes was considered in the first place. 

Which says a lot about Matt if that’s true.

• Like 1

On 5/28/2018 at 2:07 PM, Matt Ford Fan said:

James achieved his average by beating Poole riders only.

so he's done ok then, why sack him?

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 1:11 PM, Matt Ford Fan said:

I don't expect Shanes to score 5 or 6. 

James should count himself lucky to have done a lap around Wimborne Road this season.

Matt wanted Sundstrom and that's the only reason why Shanes was considered in the first place. 

How much would you like a 2 point rider, signed  to fit another rider in ?? Oh he averaged 2.46... Then got sacked. More like others where dropping lots from their average and James was the cheapest to replace ?

Count himself lucky to do a lap......I hope he don't read the forum.

Edited by Bald Bloke

20 minutes ago, Jonny the spud said:

Like 99% of the people on this forum I realise you are a bit ( lot) of a c0ck, but to tell a 2x European grass track champion that he should count himself lucky to do a lap on what is one of the shïttiest tracks in the UK, just proves you to be the first class cockwomble that you are. 

You obviously  get a twisted pleasure out of trying to be controversial but that comment alone is really out of order. 

Give yourself an uppercut  you waste of space 

If you don't like my comments then don't reply. I'm right and you're wrong.....Not even debateable.

Matt was only going to sign Shanes if he could get Sundstrom in...........FACT!

No Sundstrom then Shanes wouldn't have been signed from the get go......FACT!

He only got a team berth because the Poles gave Sundstrom the green light to sign for Poole.........FACT!

Therefore he is lucky to have done a lap for Poole this season. 

If you don't like my comments then I suggest you tuck Adam into bed and read him a bed time story.

Edited by Matt Ford Fan

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

MFF totally owned.

By who exactly. Someone's Daddy throwing a hissy fit because he doesn't like the truth.

Like I said I find you lot very funny. I tell you a fact you don't like it so you break forum rules in replying to me.

Simple question to the haters.

If Matt really wanted Shanes back then why did he have to wait until the Sundstrom deal was completed?

Surely James would have been signed earlier on in the winter if Matt really wanted him in the septet. 

Yet James had to wait months and months for the other 6 to be signed first.

Crystal clear. 

20 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

If you don't like my comments then don't reply. I'm right and you're wrong.....Not even debateable.

Matt was only going to sign Shanes if he could get Sundstrom in...........FACT!

No Sundstrom then Shanes wouldn't have been signed from the get go......FACT!

He only got a team berth because the Poles gave Sundstrom the green light to sign for Poole.........FACT!

Therefore he is lucky to have done a lap for Poole this season. 

If you would like me to put Matt Ford's comments up on this thread regarding the Sundstrom/Shanes debate then I'm more than happy to do that for you.

If you don't want me to put up Matt Ford's comments then I suggest you tuck Adam into bed and read him a bed time story.

If Matt stated publicy that he only signed Shanes to fit Linus in, that's terrible. But I suspect it is what you have "worked out";)

Edited by Bald Bloke

This quote speaks volumes doesn't it. Does this sound like a promoter who was very keen to sign James to a deal? - NO IT DOESNT!

If Matt Ford really wanted James Shanes in the 1-7 then he wouldn't have made him wait for the other 6 to be signed - FACT

Ford added: "James has had to wait patiently for the rest of the team to be built

Here is another piece from the Bournemouth Echo

The Poole boss stated his intention to bring back Shanes in October but the move was always dependent on which riders came in higher up the order.

Therefore I'm 100% right.

James Shanes wouldn't have been signed if the Linus Sundstrom deal fell through.

1 minute ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Here is another piece from the Bournemouth Echo

The Poole boss stated his intention to bring back Shanes in October but the move was always dependent on which riders came in higher up the order.

Therefore I'm 100% right.

James Shanes wouldn't have been signed if the Linus Sundstrom deal fell through.

You are both right and disrespectful.  As you go through life you’ll realise that being respectful which is more appealing.

Won't be replying anymore because I have provided facts to back up my claims. 

Adam's Daddy can say what he likes because it doesn't make a difference to my life.

End of the day I have spoke the truth and some of you don't like it but that's not my problem. 

The 2 posts above make it crystal clear...........James Shanes only got a team berth because Matt managed to get the Sundstrom deal completed.

No Sundstrom..........Would have meant no Shanes.

• Haha 1

looks like Matt has given up on Chris, going by the echo