British Speedway Forum

Come on people ......you know by now Shovlar dishes out all the banal trolling rubbish..... and then when he gets it back he can't handle it

He goes on about posters acting like 10 year olds, I have been unfortunate enough to have Shovvy plant himself close to where I have been viewing from on more than one occasion, and I can assure you he is just as immature at speedway as he is on this forum. :D

• Like 1

Who's trolling? I just truly hate Poole Speedway.

You must live a sad and bitter life then, i don't think I've hated any club. I disliked Coventry a lot and loved it when Poole beat them but i never hated them.
  • Like 1

You must live a sad and bitter life then, i don't think I've hated any club. I disliked Coventry a lot and loved it when Poole beat them but i never hated them.[/quote

Well done to you my dear.

You must live a sad and bitter life then, i don't think I've hated any club. I disliked Coventry a lot and loved it when Poole beat them but i never hated them.[/quote

Well done to you my dear.

Trackrat lives up to his name. Vermin.

ame="Trackrat" post="3011430" timestamp="1502486438"]

Tut tut, name calling, very childish. Doesn't alter the fact your team is track cack lol.

ame="Trackrat" post="3011430" timestamp="1502486438"]

And Shovlar lives up to his. Shoveller.

Middlo getting involved again on Twitter!!! The man is a clown and should be taken to task!! One Poole fan has said 'poor track poor team I'm not coming back' Middlos response 'goodbye'. What a prat! We know Poole fans have history of not following a winning team and are fickle but you don't need the team manager telling them to go!!! Buffoon

• Like 2

Middlo getting involved again on Twitter!!! The man is a clown and should be taken to task!! One Poole fan has said 'poor track poor team I'm not coming back' Middlos response 'goodbye'. What a prat! We know Poole fans have history of not following a winning team and are fickle but you don't need the team manager telling them to go!!! Buffoon

Yeah that is stupid. Hard enough to get people through the gate as it is.

Why don't you go get lost back on to your championship team, I've been going since the sixties, through good times and bad, would never turn my back on them

​​​Why ever was this thread started in July ffs :nono:

• Like 1

I think it may be called average manipulation

You could of said that in the first place ;)