Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Has to be Doc Bridgett- a top track curator and a really nice chap.

I believe he has retired this year due to a health scare. That’s why Glyn is at Wolves as well.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Maybe they have run out of bibs! :D

With all the crying and whinging in the Poole area at the moment, I'm not surprised!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Najjer said:

With all the crying and whinging in the Poole area at the moment, I'm not surprised!

Add to that all the bibs handed out to some Poole fans for dribbling over Ford

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Thats a good post young sir. But i think most of us poole fans have said this in the past quite a few times, but we get shot down in flames. Perhaps those who dont believe, ie the  wind up merchants and the ones who want to see us fail will now believe you..

First of all, no one wants to see Poole suffer financial trouble or close down.  Its a real threat for a lot of clubs these days and no one wants any of them to suffer like that. The banter this season comes from the fact we were told pre season you had an unbeatable team on a great track after all the winter work. Turns out the team and track are garbage so people are taking the pee. Doesn't mean we want you to close down.

Edited by thecoombdog
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

45 mins ;)

I meant by car, not walking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

I meant by car, not walking

It takes 45 mins if you stick to the speed limit! Takes half an hour to get from Ringwood to Southampton. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, thecoombdog said:

First of all, no one wants to see Poole suffer financial trouble or close down.  Its a real threat for a lot of clubs these days and no one wants any of them to suffer like that. The banter this season comes from the fact we were told pre season you had an unbeatable team on a great track after all the winter work. Turns out the team and track are garbage so people are taking the pee. Doesn't mean we want you to close down.

Someone would.......Cough Gavan cough Gavan.

Luckily for us........Gavan hasn't posted about Poole for day's.....He's too busy trying to get some girl to take her knickers off for his bank account. 

Edited by Matt Ford Fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Someone would.......Cough Gavan cough Gavan.

Luckily for us........Gavan hasn't posted about Poole for day's.....He's too busy trying to get some girl to take her knickers off for his bank account. 

Are you the girl?

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Are you the girl?

Only at a weekend!! :D

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Are you the girl?

I take it you're interested in some action too judging by your question.

The answer is NO!

Sorry to disappoint you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Matt Ford Fan said:

I take it you're interested in some action too judging by your question.

The answer is NO!

Sorry to disappoint you. 

:wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

apparently Chris in the pits at belle vue with team Australia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

apparently Chris in the pits at belle vue with team Australia

No surprise there as he was on his twitter asking for  a lift as he had to drop a van off up there.

Would indicate part of his visa/work permit may be resolved ?? but not his work permit. Only guessing as he may just have been given a visitor/tourist go ahead pending outcome of something more permanent (or not ??)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HE was indeed but cannot ride here as his work visa was not granted. Do wonder whether we will actually see him race domestically in the UK again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy