Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

Whilst we all know Middlo often speaks before engaging his brain, he has gone public saying he wants the three Aussies with us next season and he wouldn't have done that without good reason. Matt and Middlo will have talked about next year at length already so has he made this public for a reason? I'm sure he wouldn't do it if he knew this was way off Matts thoughts for 2018.

So, speculation? You decide.

He wants to stay mates with the Aussies so has said it before Matt drops them all!! :D Realistically only Brady will stay imo.

People are barking up the wrong tree with the 2018 team.

People are barking up the wrong tree with the 2018 team.

No were not.

Janowski isn't coming over now.

Middlo wants both Holders and Matt Ford will give him both. Jack's attitude will change around his big brother also Middlo will be having a laugh and joke with the Holders which will keep them happy.

Team spirit will be fantastic.

Said too much already.

So you tease us with your opening comment and then leave us hanging with "Said to much already" ???"

Come on Steve if you already put the teaser line out you know full well us Poole Forum followers are going to want some more info.

Are you in the know then on what might/will be happening ??

So you tease us with your opening comment and then leave us hanging with "Said to much already" ???"

Come on Steve if you already put the teaser line out you know full well us Poole Forum followers are going to want some more info.

Are you in the know then on what might/will be happening ??

He's having you on. Team is all but confirmed.

Matt has said Woryna and Shanes are locks. Middlo has said he wants Kurtz (Who lives with him) and both Holders.

Just need 2 more.

Its the time of speculation to carry on speculating.

• Like 1

Matt has said Woryna and Shanes are locks. Middlo has said he wants Kurtz (Who lives with him) and both Holders.

Just need 2 more.

your team as not got a big hitter matt wants a no1 which is not in your team :t:

• Like 1

Just need 2 more.

If that's the case I hope Chris Holders attitude to British speedway(mainly crap tracks) don't rub off on his young brother,who already showed at bit of attitude in a recent TV meeting.Could go either was I guess.A master stroke if they bounce off of each other,or the new Touchy Twins..

• Like 1

your team as not got a big hitter matt wants a no1 which is not in your team :t:

I know but Matt isn't going to get a big hitter.

Janowski will not do the GP's, Poland, Sweden and Britain.

Nobody else out there.

Nobody else out there.

just wait and see matt was not happy with last season team some of that team will not be back and i think jack is one of them brady james and kacper are in

Nobody else out there.

There don't seem like there is much out there,but who knows.

You have Doyle 9.69,Freddie 9.20,Morris8.87,Thorssell 8.68,Bjerre 8.48 and Cook 8.45.Apart from Doyle and Freddie the rest are pretty close and most will stay where they are if there riding in the UK next season.

Then Kurtz on 8.08.I think he's done excellent under pressure and will up his average in 2018.

I don't think it would be the end of the world if you had C.Holder,Kurtz and HH as your top 3.Kacper on a 4.80 ish ? is a great signing..But I am a Lynn fan :o So what do I know lol

Edited by Bald Bloke

There will be a top number one leading the Poole team in 2018.

• Like 1

There don't seem like there is much out there,but who knows.

You have Doyle 9.69,Freddie 9.20,Morris8.87,Thorssell 8.68,Bjerre 8.48 and Cook 8.45.Apart from Doyle and Freddie the rest are pretty close and most will stay where they are if there riding in the UK next season.

Then Kurtz on 8.08.I think he's done excellent under pressure and will up his average in 2018.

I don't think it would be the end of the world if you had C.Holder,Kurtz and HH as your top 3.Kacper on a 4.80 ish ? is a great signing..But I am a Lynn fan :o So what do I know lol

i dont what chris back at poole next season after he treated your supporters last season