Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

There will be a top number one leading the Poole team in 2018.

I thought you said that you had said too much already? :rolleyes:

Kurtz is a number 1 I would say. He came 4th in u21 and he had a broken rib and a leaking lung in the first one.

He would have come 1 or 2 if not for that.

Holder will ride in the UK and I imagine at Poole. Still a bargain on 7.16.

I think Nike Pederson could be on his way to Poole

Never heard of him, is he new super dane..... :lol:

I think Nike Pederson could be on his way to Poole

that could be a wind up but many a true word spoke in jest :nono: :nono:

Edited by ray c

that could be a wind up but many a true word spoke in jest :nono: :nono:

Not a chance. Signed in Sweden today, Poland is about to be announced and Denmark already done.

Not a chance. Signed in Sweden today, Poland is about to be announced and Denmark already done.

maybe no gp next season and does he still live in this country .Matt has been known to pull a rabbit out of the hat on numerous occasions you never know . And as Nigel Pearson would say never saw that coming !!!!

maybe no gp next season and does he still live in this country .Matt has been known to pull a rabbit out of the hat on numerous occasions you never know . And as Nigel Pearson would say never saw that coming !!!!

I thought I read in a SS recently that he was based in Monaco?

Just read that Jack Holder didnt ride for Peterborough last night because he was ill according to Glasgow match report.

With Peterborough having now qualified for the final of the Champ KO Cup with 2 legs against Ipswich on Sunday and 2nd leg 26th I wonder if he will be recovered.

I only question because of course big bruv Chris is riding in the SGP in Melbourne next Saturday 28th. Last year Jack was a reserve. I wonder if he will turn up to give moral support to his bro. If he isn't in this Country for the final then I wonder how that will play out.

I could be way off the mark of course but seeing the comment on Glasgow's match report from last night makes me thing "Hmmm I wonder"

Just read that Jack Holder didnt ride for Peterborough last night because he was ill according to Glasgow match report.

With Peterborough having now qualified for the final of the Champ KO Cup with 2 legs against Ipswich on Sunday and 2nd leg 26th I wonder if he will be recovered.

I only question because of course big bruv Chris is riding in the SGP in Melbourne next Saturday 28th. Last year Jack was a reserve. I wonder if he will turn up to give moral support to his bro. If he isn't in this Country for the final then I wonder how that will play out.

I could be way off the mark of course but seeing the comment on Glasgow's match report from last night makes me thing "Hmmm I wonder"

Just saw on Peterborough topic that he is already in Aussie and has a virus/illness and has been given a pain killing injection ??

Read into that what you will but I do hope he gets his medical certificate as after all the crap thrown on Peterborough in fines etc after letting him go to Poland to help secure his POL EXL career for 2018 this does not sound so clever.

Incredible timing that he is thousands of miles away in Aussie with Chris riding in next weekends GP. Do we really all believe he was going to come back to ride in the final (if they even got through) and now suddenly is ill.

Going to be interesting to see if any fall out from this as some of the Peterborough Forum guys seem less than impressed with what is going down on this one.

Mind you the ridiculously long UK season when all sensible speedway Countries shut up shop weeks ago doesn't help.

Surely jack got to get a ban like craig cook ?

Reason I posted it here is that IF he doesn't produce required certificates then after all the fuss made after he went to Poland rather than represent Peterborough in the 4's (despite his club having agreed it) then potentially how heavily MAY the SCB come down on him which MAY have an effect on his starting with Poole IF they were to sign him.

If its 10 days or so not the end of the World but also with the circumstances as they may view it i.e coinciding with him already being over there, the Aussie GP next week and his brother riding in it etc. The SCB MAYBE could take a very dim view as it doesn't look too clever does it.

Be interesting if we hear any more on it over the coming weeks. I would hope not I he is going to ride again for Poole but it doesn't look too clever.