British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

....'cos its his club!!:blink:

Missing the point, surely thats why you employ a team manager.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ray c said:

Cant see Kenneth bjerre improving this team to be honest ?

Who can you see improving this team then ? Every rider mentioned is a negative to you..

3 minutes ago, scottyfan said:

He couldn’t be any worse......

This season Bjerre is only averaging 6.48. He would not be the big hitter Poole need imo, maybe time to call Tai ....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, poole keith said:

my first primitive attempt at fishing and ive certainly had a good haul,even caught pooles greatest fisherman steve shov,and also lisa,starman was predictably confused,overall well pleased with what was in the net,all good fun( but much of my post was genuine)you know where i sit at poole always ready to chat speedway

If you talk to others like you talk to poole fans on here im sure you will be doing a lot of talking to yourself...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Who can you see improving this team then ? Every rider mentioned is a negative to you..

Where have I said that then ?

33 minutes ago, blupanther said:

This season Bjerre is only averaging 6.48. He would not be the big hitter Poole need imo, maybe time to call Tai ....

Waiting for Pete Adams to call first.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

If you talk to others like you talk to poole fans on here im sure you will be doing a lot of talking to yourself...

and your still confused

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, poole keith said:

and your still confused

glad im not the only one he had a go at tonight i was begining to feel lonely :nono:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

:lol: Starman I swear you are secretly a stand up comedian in your spare time!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Trees said:

He soon got rid of Chris Holder for a year! 

yeah  1/2 way thru the year/season,..to realize he is riding any where else in the world,....thats not  soon   its blinkered....AGAIN

14 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

This is why Middlo needs to go.

Excuses excuses every f'in week. 

Middleditch doesn't have the correct mentality in the pits.

We need a new manager who will actually be open and honest about riders performances instead of someone who practically says 'Don't worry about it'

He has to back the riders he has or there will be no hope of them improving their performances and it does not look like there will be changes soon so he has to try to encourage them to better performances. How do you know what he does in the pits you never go. 

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

He has to back the riders he has or there will be no hope of them improving their performances and it does not look like there will be changes soon so he has to try to encourage them to better performances. How do you know what he does in the pits you never go. 

That was exactly my point that you disagreed with yesterday but related to the fans. You have a far better chance of riders improving if everyone involved with the club encourages them. As you now say there is no hope if you don't.

1 hour ago, Aces51 said:

That was exactly my point that you disagreed with yesterday but related to the fans. You have a far better chance of riders improving if everyone involved with the club encourages them. As you now say there is no hope if you don't.

Or people will stop going...

11 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

:lol: Starman I swear you are secretly a stand up comedian in your spare time!

Only speaking the truth darling

• Like 2