British Speedway Forum

Saw this mentioned what about Pitor PawlickI. Would come in on a 9 most likely.

No GPS next year and might be tempted back to the UK

Just saw on Peterborough topic that he is already in Aussie and has a virus/illness and has been given a pain killing injection ??

Read into that what you will but I do hope he gets his medical certificate as after all the crap thrown on Peterborough in fines etc after letting him go to Poland to help secure his POL EXL career for 2018 this does not sound so clever.

Incredible timing that he is thousands of miles away in Aussie with Chris riding in next weekends GP. Do we really all believe he was going to come back to ride in the final (if they even got through) and now suddenly is ill.

Going to be interesting to see if any fall out from this as some of the Peterborough Forum guys seem less than impressed with what is going down on this one.

Mind you the ridiculously long UK season when all sensible speedway Countries shut up shop weeks ago doesn't help.

Why is the season too long, same as it's been for as long ad I remember, weather can be as bad in June July so no problem there, have said on another thread p's me off riders going home before the official end of season 31/10. Edited by KN1
  • Like 2

Why is the season too long, same as it's been for as long ad I remember, weather can be as bad in June July so no problem there, have said on another thread p's me off riders going home before the official end of season 31/10.

Season is way too long. It gets cold so tracks get hard, makes rubbish racing and crowds drop. KO cup yesterday had been moved 3 times. Just have it all earlier and finish the season earlier.

We also finish behind all other countries who then get first pick of riders.

Season isn’t too long at all. Always finished last day of October. Riders should be available if their club are still racing. If Holder has cleared off home with Peterborough still racing he should have the book thrown at him.

• Like 8

Back to 2018 anyway. The Pre AGM meeting is next week if I am correct.

Well there is something going on.

Promoters must have some idea because

We have signed 2

Rye have signed 3 if not 4 now

Lakeside have 3 as well.(sounds like they are definitely coming up )

Lynn have got a few ready to go as well.

Season isn’t too long at all. Always finished last day of October. Riders should be available if their club are still racing. If Holder has cleared off home with Peterborough still racing he should have the book thrown at him.

yep season not to long at all always been last day of oct if jack has gone home already then i agree with you taking the p out of British speedway anda long ban is whats needed
  • Like 1

yep season not to long at all always been last day of oct if jack has gone home already then i agree with you taking the p out of British speedway anda long ban is whats needed

If it does become an issue and a ban is on its way, then I do hope the SCB don't drag their feet on it and sort it pronto.

Last thing we all want in the sport after some of the farces of 2017 is a club whether it be Poole or any other club signing the rider only to later find out he might have a lengthy ban.

But knowing the SCB they will (if they take any action at all that is) drag there heels and we will all find out too late in the day. Hope not as there were enough fun and games this year with some of the antics that went on from Riders/promoters and the SCB.

But I suppose if he gets/has the requisite medical certificates saying he cant ride then does it not make it difficult for the SCB to take action anyway, even if the circumstances may be deemed somewhat suspicious.

Will be interesting but being both a Poole and Holder Jr fan (I mean I view him as a good long term prospect with his head straight) it would concern me if a ban is in the offering as no doubt it would concern Matt Ford.

Of course that's IF he is thinking of resigning him for 2018. That is already been the subject of debate on this Forum from both the yes he will and no he wont camps even before this situation.

Back to 2018 anyway. The Pre AGM meeting is next week if I am correct.

Well there is something going on.

Promoters must have some idea because

We have signed 2

Rye have signed 3 if not 4 now

Lakeside have 3 as well.(sounds like they are definitely coming up )

Lynn have got a few ready to go as well.

Lakeside have signed 3?

Lakeside have signed 3?

From what has been said, they seem to have agreements with riders. I imagine, Kim N, Zach W and maybe AJ.

From what has been said, they seem to have agreements with riders. I imagine, Kim N, Zach W and maybe AJ.

Interesting. Cheers for the update.

I hope that Jack does gat a ban and that he also has issues with getting a British Visa, let's see Mr Fraud sort that one out.

• Like 1

I hope that Jack does gat a ban and that he also has issues with getting a British Visa, let's see Mr Fraud sort that one out.

perhaps matt may not want to sort that one as you say