British Speedway Forum

16 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

My world where I actually attend speedway, instead of moaning from my armchair, B) unlike some people . . .

Yeah, I went on Weds. Though you have no idea how many times I have been. And I doubt you go as you don't seem to have much knowledge about the sport. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Bomber = Commitment and commitment usually gets results

Did you notice he had gone out and bought himself a Pirates race suit ? He is excited to be with Poole and its great that the fans are right behind him. His added experience will help the rest of the team and hopefully that started to show through this week.

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Yeah, I went on Weds. Though you have no idea how many times I have been. And I doubt you go as you don't seem to have much knowledge about the sport. 

No knowledge???? What do you wanna know??? Directions to tracks??? I could even tell you how to get to Poole.:D

3 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Lisa ignore him. Clearly his brains are in his feet.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Knightime said:

Did you notice he had gone out and bought himself a Pirates race suit ? He is excited to be with Poole and its great that the fans are right behind him. His added experience will help the rest of the team and hopefully that started to show through this week.

Good to see Bomber out by the pit gate after races to pat the riders on the back as they came back into the pits.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Lisa ignore him. Clearly his brains are in his feet.

Irony Friday has arrived everybody.

1 hour ago, Knightime said:

His wife, family and some sponsors got him the kevlars!!

1 hour ago, Trackrat said:

No knowledge???? What do you wanna know??? Directions to tracks??? I could even tell you how to get to Poole.:D

Been going to Poole for 26 years, so I'm okay thanks so don't worry no need to google 'directions for Poole..' :rofl:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Been going to Poole for 26 years, so I'm okay thanks so don't worry no need to google 'directions for Poole..' :rofl:

Started going when you were 40, why so late?

2 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Started going when you were 40, why so late?

How rude! Not out of character though! 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

How rude! Not out of character though! 

So apparently I have never been and still got 4 years til I first go!  :party:Nice to see robots know more about you than you do! 

• Like 3

Wimborne Road got a mention in today’s Non League Football paper, as did Swindon, Reading, Milton Keynes and  Eastville.  

The article was on Torquay FC and thier owner Clark Osbourne. His company is Gaming International which has a subsidiary Stadia Uk Ltd.

Edited by semion
  • Like 1

Luckily he is only a lease holder at Wimborne Road, thank god.

• Like 1