British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pete cc

Cradley Reserve ?

If he was only a temp maybe they should have kept him for another week haha

You say not true but it was him that put it on facebook, so he must be lying I suppose.

Govier prob only a temp aswell, obviously hoping burton will be back.

You say not true but it was him that put it on facebook, so he must be lying I suppose.Govier prob only a temp aswell, obviously hoping burton will be back.

Programme suggests his season is over.

Is letting Rutherford go really that harsh? He's been back over here a couple of seasons now and his average has just dropped from what he came back into the league on last season. Rather see a young Brit get a place and not score many points than an average foreigner taking up a potential team place a young English rider could have

• Like 2

Whilst I accept that the Hall to Cradley move is perfectly legal IMO it makes a complete mockery of what the NL is supposed to be there for, seems some clubs have adopted a win at all costs. Getting Hall on a 6pt average just makes it worse.

http://www.cradleyheathens.co/news.php?extend.1705

Maybe he'll help the kids with his knowledge and experience, imo each NL team should have at least one of them, as like a captain figure... Helps with set ups and riding techniques... And he might even teach them a thing or two about kicking people while they're down :) Not a huge fan of Hall personally, but I'm glad he's got a team place and I'm glad the NL allows riders like him into the league... (on proper averages I must add)

There are some really good riders in the National league I can't see Hall having it all his own way, especially if he's on the equipment he's been using the last couple of seasons.

I'm proberly in a minority of heathen fans but would have preferred a kid, might mean we're out the play offs but it's supposed to be a development league. Just my views

• Like 1

I'm proberly in a minority of heathen fans but would have preferred a kid, might mean we're out the play offs but it's supposed to be a development league. Just my views

To be fair compared to Atkin he is a youngster haha

Teams have to stay competitive and Hall does that. A kid wouldn't have done and fans would've walked away.

However this is completely legal but why Birmingham were incorrectly blocked in making this move, but Cradley have been allowed to make it seems unfair. But that's the inconsistency decisions the NL has come to unfortunately.

• Like 1

Least it's a British rider having a chance rather than a Australian

• Like 1

So its ok to have ellis who was born in France to british parents in team gb but not a guy born in australia to british parents ride nl ?