British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pete cc

Cradley Reserve ?

So out goes Rutherford & in comes Govier. Good move or not?

(keeping my own thoughts to myself.)

Not in my opinion, although I've only ever seen Tyler ride when he rode for the Stags that year (whatever year it was) so he was in a weak team, probably in a daft team position... I have seen Shelby ride quite a lot at Buxton and think he looks good :) HOWEVER it is still nice to see British BORN riders riding in the NL...

Speaking of which... Why didn't they go in for this Matt Marson kid who's been kicking on lately? I don't know too much about him... Just that he's Aussie born :P )

Isn't Marson going back to aus next month.

Not sure... Hope he comes back soon if he is though

How much has he raced this year?

He got dropped by Isle of Wight the other week when Portwood came in, so however many meetings IOW have done, plus probably a few practices, maybe in the SDL/MDL too? I dunno about that one...

He got dropped by Isle of Wight the other week when Portwood came in, so however many meetings IOW have done, plus probably a few practices, maybe in the SDL/MDL too? I dunno about that one...

Looks like he was injured in his first meeting,missed the next,then withdrew from the next and hasn't rode since.

Matt was only over here for 3 weeks. Really nice lad. Hope he's back next year with Mildenhall :)

Not in my opinion, although I've only ever seen Tyler ride when he rode for the Stags that year (whatever year it was) so he was in a weak team, probably in a daft team position... I have seen Shelby ride quite a lot at Buxton and think he looks good :) HOWEVER it is still nice to see British BORN riders riding in the NL...

Speaking of which... Why didn't they go in for this Matt Marson kid who's been kicking on lately? I don't know too much about him... Just that he's Aussie born :P )

Rutherford has been around for ages and is a NL reserve still.

don't think govier can do any worse if that's any consolation , rutherfords form crumbled at buxton and didn't seem to have improved in his short spell at the heathens , is his average down to 3 now ? maybe eastbourne will give him a try now they've tried everyone else , practically.

Rutherford will get back on track he didn't get a chance with Cradley .

Was only a temporary signing anyway so they did give him a chance.

Not true .