British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Cardiff 2018 21st July

Hope Doyle isn't badly hurt.

Yet another ridiculous exclusion from the referee. Lambert was by, Doyle misjudged it and turned into the back of him.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BluPanther said:

Just seen Rosco's haircut, looks like some serious mid life crisis going on there  :rolleyes:

Yes, he looks an absolute idiot. I must be 15 years younger than Rossiter & I'm too old for such a hairstyle.

Edited by Col
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, nw42 said:

That doctor's not in much of a hurry.

The way the bike compressed the top of his head when it hit him I would imagine great care will be taken...

Whilst the condition of Doyle is the paramount point that exclusion is another shocker from the ref

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Col said:

Yes, he looks am absolute idiot. I must be 15 years younger than Rossiter & I'm too old for such a hairstyle.

Idiots are folk who decide how others should look.

First and only concern is for Jason Doyle.

That`s yet another horrific decision from this abysmal referee.

• Like 2

Can't believe Lambert is excluded , Doyle turned back in too early !.

Good luck Jason, let's hope it's not too bad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, norbold said:

Poor decision yet again by the ref. Of course, the important thing is that Jason Doyle is ok, or at least not too seriously hurt, but the problem is that by making that decision it means that Robert Lambert is now held officially to blame for whatever happens to Doyle, when, quite clearly, he wasn't.

Very good point, well made. Thing is no one bar the ref thought it was Lamberts fault.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, norbold said:

Poor decision yet again by the ref. Of course, the important thing is that Jason Doyle is ok, or at least not too seriously hurt, but the problem is that by making that decision it means that Robert Lambert is now held officially to blame for whatever happens to Doyle, when, quite clearly, he wasn't.

Only by the referee, most sensible folk will know it was a racing incident.

6 minutes ago, mikebv said:

The way the bike compressed the top of his head when it hit him I would imagine great care will be taken...

Sure, I meant the way he waddled out from the pits rather than the care he's administered.

Fingers crossed for Jason Doyle, his wife must be absolutely bricking it being so close to him being treated.

• Like 1

How did Emil get through over Holder. Both finished on 7 with Holder beating Emil when they met. To do with second places?

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Not privy to replays here but looked like Doyle tried to close the door when Lambert was already there.