British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Cardiff 2018 21st July

2 minutes ago, BluPanther said:

I think the ref picked up his wife's glasses today by mistake, what is that all about  :o

Not sure about wife's glasses, this ref has dark glasses, alsatians, white sticks and tin cans. 

I know they mentioned the bikes needing adjustment due to oxygen levels, am wondering if there's hardly any left up in the refs box, mind-boggling decisions.

• Haha 1

I see the Hancock Fan Club is in the commentary box tonight.  Talking of numpties....   How can you have three world champions in one race... surely it should be 'the current world champion and two former world champions'?

• Like 1

Is it not time that every race has four riders. If one gets excluded for whatever reason bring in the reserves rather than just have three only. Most people want to see four riders. As to the referee what can you say. Time you had two referees and not one short sighted lunatic. Apart from that not a bad meeting

• Like 1

Tais mechanic needs sacking for not turning on fuel. Lambert finding out what GP riding is all about. Brilliant racing shame on those that never bothered to attend. Big crowd only £19 cheapest seat. 

When I first saw heat 7 I was convinced Doyle was gone, when I saw the replay it was less conclusive - could Janowski stay on? Wasn't convinced there was any contact. Tough call.

The Lambert exclusion was just strange.

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Tais mechanic needs sacking for not turning on fuel.

What are you on about?  He said his fuel was on.  It was an ignition problem.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Tais mechanic needs sacking for not turning on fuel. Lambert finding out what GP riding is all about. Brilliant racing shame on those that never bothered to attend. Big crowd only £19 cheapest seat. 

Stop being a prat.... no shame for not attending, people choose to attend or not to attend depending on their circumstances, and  in some cases the cost of attending (inc travel) can be a barrier. 

Talking of prat's Pratson just said it again '3 world champions in one race'... how does that work?

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Tai said it was ignition problems

Edited by Isotonic

Just now, WalterPlinge said:

What are you on about?  He said his fuel was on.  It was an ignition problem.

To be fair, Shovlar is in Cardiff I assume so may not have heard the interview.

Nice ride Tai, passed Dudek with relative ease, looking good.

4 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Its the ridiculous hotel prices that turn most people away.

Just now, TheReturn said:

To be fair, Shovlar is in Cardiff I assume so may not have heard the interview.

To be fair if Shovlar hadn't forked out £19 he would have known Tai had ignition problems:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1