British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Somerset Rebels 26/07/17

Two heats and track riding suprisingly well.

You must be winning then.

• Like 2

Hope the weather holds out for 15 heats,and all riders stay safe.

Good job Paddy has blanked from 2 rides so far.

Edited by Bald Bloke

Hougaard utter rubbish not near a point in three rides. Doubt we will see himmagain tonight.

Hougaard utter rubbish not near a point in three rides. Doubt we will see himmagain tonight.

Is the weather holding out?

Nice evening here. Overcast but dry. Track riding well considering the rain we had.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Dodgy track usually helps the away team

Track staff have done a great job. Track riding very well considering what it looked like at 6.45.

Perhaps Kings Lynn would like to borrow our guys. Fixed our track in a couple of hours where Buster couldn't fix theirs in the best part of a day.

Good performance by Richie Worrall, showing he's worth a permanent team place...

• Like 1

Nice evening here. Overcast but dry. Track riding well considering the rain we had.

Close meeting..Think HT 11 heat will be Kerr for Heeps and a 2-4.HT 12 3-3...HT 13 2-4...HT14 4-2... and on to 15. :t:

Probably gonna crash big time :oops:

Gonna be Starke for Timo in HT 13 I think.

Edited by Bald Bloke

Track staff have done a great job. Track riding very well considering what it looked like at 6.45.

Perhaps Kings Lynn would like to borrow our guys. Fixed our track in a couple of hours where Buster couldn't fix theirs in the best part of a day.

Think it's took you a few years to fix your track hasn't it :wink:

• Like 2

So In the Programme Matt ford offered the biggest contract in Poole speedway history. Did not happen because his polish team wanted big compensation if he got injured!

Apparently it's Dudek. But I'm not sure.

Whatever it is Matt ford is committed. That's a large outlay and he doesn't want to sell the club!

So In the Programme Matt ford offered the biggest contract in Poole speedway history. Did not happen because his polish team wanted big compensation if he got injured!

Apparently it's Dudek. But I'm not sure.

Whatever it is Matt ford is committed. That's a large outlay and he doesn't want to sell the club!

Bloody Poles.Never gonna change it.They pay big bucks

It's off isn't it? Like, 2 hours ago

I think Dandelion got mixed up with the Kings Lynn cancellation, she obviously made a mistake, I'm sure it wasn't deliberate, please try and think before bringing her down.

• Like 2

I think Dandelion got mixed up with the Kings Lynn cancellation, she obviously made a mistake, I'm sure it wasn't deliberate, please try and think before bringing her down.

Perhaps he/she should think before posting then

• Like 3