British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Col

Janowski Or Doyle For 2017 World Champion,

Janowski since Doyle have more rough style/attitude and thus is more prone to injuries which I think will reduce his chances to athe world title.

Doyle should have won last year when he was a class apart, from June on wards. He has not quite reached that level this year. The accident he was involved in was certainly not his fault, I guess that makes it worse mentally to get over. Have to say on a World scale Janowski has sadly been a class above in the last 6 weeks.

Doyle should have won last year when he was a class apart, from June on wards. He has not quite reached that level this year. The accident he was involved in was certainly not his fault, I guess that makes it worse mentally to get over. Have to say on a World scale Janowski has sadly been a class above in the last 6 weeks.

Doyle justifiably tops the GP standings being the only rider in the series to score double figures in every round.

Add to that his, what must be a very painful foot injury.

Doyle is currently the best rider in the World without a shadow of doubt.

If he keeps clear of further injuries I don't think anyone will get near him.

Janowski still has that feel about him that at any moment he'll throw in a stinker of a meeting.

I think there's only 1 challenger to the World Championship v Doyle and that's himself.

If I was to pick another rider to challenge Doyle it'll be Dudek over Janowski

Janowski for me seems like a really nice guy plus i cheer my own countryman.

• Like 1

Janowski for me seems like a really nice guy plus i cheer my own countryman.

Nobody disputes that and of course nothing wrong with supporting your own.

The thing with Janowski is inconsistency.

If I was to pick a Pole to top the charts I'd personally go with Dudek

Magic hopefully or anyone other than Doyle to be honest.

• Like 1

Are you speedibee in disguise? 😅😅😅
  • Like 1

Doyle.

Awww Shame he's gonna piss you off then....

Doyley will hit his groove more consistently soon enough still feel Maciej has a particularly bad round or two to come

Edited by hagonshocker
  • Like 2

Imo Doyle will have a few bad rounds as well. Maciej already had his. ;)

iT'S Doyle for me if he manages to stay in one piece he is riding out of his skin and IMO there lies his possible downfall ,I am not a fan of his robust riding style and feel he pushes the limits too far sometime.If he wins the title he will be a worthy winner he not in the first flush of youth and there are plenty of young "Bucks " waiting in the wings ,I suspect this year maybe his best chance !

Edited by FAST GATER
  • Like 1

iT'S Doyle for me if he manages to stay in one piece he is riding out of his skin and IMO there lies his possible downfall ,I am not a fan of his robust riding style and feel he pushes the limits too far sometime.If he wins the title he will be a worthy winner he not in the first flush of youth and there are plenty of young "Bucks " waiting in the wings ,I suspect this year maybe his best chance !

The New Nikki P. but not in the same league IMO.

The New Nikki P. but not in the same league IMO.

Why? Because he has never tried to kill anyone on track?

I agree that Janowski is as likely as anyone to have a stinker of a round for no apparent reason, as consistent as he has been I don't see Dudek winning a final.

Jason Doyle is the best rider in the world at the moment but he will not be the next world champion as he takes to many chances and will end up getting injuried again