British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Col

Janowski Or Doyle For 2017 World Champion,

Guest GiveusaB

I know who its not going to be....

Unfortunately, Doyle is head and shoulders above everyone imo!

I hooe jason wins it after being so unlucky last year

I too really really hope it's Doyle as he fully deserves it but he is putting everything on the line for his clubs to.

Jason leaves nothing behind but this could be his downfall to being World Champion

After the weekends result, it looks like Janowski all the way for World Champion. I just can't see him throwing in a stinker. Except for Dudek & Doyle, the other riders are too far behind. The Swedes & Woffinden are the ones in form but they are too far back. No Danish rider in next years GP series?

After the weekends result, it looks like Janowski all the way for World Champion. I just can't see him throwing in a stinker. Except for Dudek & Doyle, the other riders are too far behind. The Swedes & Woffinden are the ones in form but they are too far back. No Danish rider in next years GP series?

Doesnt have to have a stinker to be caught though does he?

In 7 GP'S he has scored 6 twice, 13 twice and 17 twice and 16.

Doyle in the first 6 GP'S scored between 10 and 15 until his poor last round.

Janowski could easliy score double figures in his next 2 meetings and still be overtaken, and lets be fair he has scored 6 in 28% of the GP'S.

I would say Doyle is the most consistent , but he cant afford to get another low score.

One thing is for sure im lumping on Zmarzlik in the next meeting on his home track!

Didn't like that stick throwing tantrum of Doyle's. Mechanic gives him his stick and her throws it on the floor, I would have shoved it where the sun don't shine. :mad: Hope he pays for it.

Didn't like that stick throwing tantrum of Doyle's. Mechanic gives him his stick and her throws it on the floor, I would have shoved it where the sun don't shine. :mad: Hope he pays for it.

Doyle deserves a title , would have won it last year in my opinion.

But Magic is right there obviously and it depends how he can handle the pressure come the business end.

The good news is that for Poole fans they will have the World Champion riding for them next season if Magic wins............lol

• Like 1

WOULD be delighted to see Janowski back in the UK next year but doubt it will happen. Good to hear Hancock (keep reading The Return) extol the value of racing in Britain to young Poles during his TV commentary stint on Saturday. Even if it is only for a season or two, they should be welcomed. Adds to the diversity of the British scene.

• Like 1

But Magic is right there obviously and it depends how he can handle the pressure come the business end.

The good news is that for Poole fans they will have the World Champion riding for them next season if Magic wins............lol

Put uk speedway back where it was 15 years ago and we'd see the world champ and a whole host of GP stars riding in the uk every season. The crowds WILL come back..

Edited by pugwash

Put uk speedway back where it was 15 years ago and we'd see the world champ and a whole host of GP stars riding in the uk every season. The crowds WILL come back..

Magic showed on Sat

Magic showed on Sat that he is starting to handle pressure,some tremendous first laps and brave riding to hold position.When he gets to the front he is very fast and smooth.Would be a worthy Champ.There is along way to go though and a few contenders.Woffy seems to be a bit suspect under pressure thes days.IMO

I would like to see Doyle win the WC, he should have won it last year but for the injury. Unfortunately I think Janowski will, I have no problem with Janowski being WC because at least he spent time learning his craft in British leagues with various teams. But he has more time on his side than Doyle does. As soon as Zmarzlik or Dudek become WC and I have no doubt one of them will the incentive for any rider to turn up for league racing in the UK is gone.

I'd take Magic at Poole next season. Thank you. :t: Doyley should be WC after last season.

Edited by Starman2006

I'd take Magic at Poole next season. Thank you. :t: Doyley should be WC after last season.

No chance he will ride for Poole

I really hope Jason Doyle wins it as other than the bad luck it was well and truly in the bag last year.

I'd be happy with Maciej Janowski as he's a great little rider and the one time I had the opportunity to pass the time of day with him he was a top bloke. He was surrounded by youngsters soon after and he posed for photos and signed autographs for them all.

But after last night I can see Tai Woffinden stealing it away from them, he was on it for quiet probably the 1st time this season. Those who don't like Nigel Pearson's commentary may well be cheesed off with hearing Woffy Woffy Woffy by the time the circus gets to Melbourne.

I also think that if Jason Doyle doesn't win this year that it could be his last chance blown. I hope I'm wrong but he's had so many smashes and bad luck.

Edited by Triple.H.