British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Witches V Monarchs Ch 27-7-17@7-30pm

Honestly I don't get protective about others starting up meeting threads, you can do it you know.

Anyway the Monarchs are in town again weather permitting but it looks OK at the moment.

I'm sure after their last visit they will be hopeful of doing better this time around. They kept it close at the start of the meeting but the Witches picked it up mid way through and ran out comfortable winners.

Personally I believe this encounter will also result in the Witches home record remaining intact but speedway can always bring an odd surprise so you never know.

I'm also of the belief that we should have be tinkering with our riding order again putting Justin at 2 and Kyle at 4 to give him the protection of riding with Danny.

But what do I know and when something makes sense it doesn't tend to happen.

Over to you?

You do a great job of starting threads, and no one else can be arsed. I call it doing a Sedgy😂

• Like 3

Well done S/B.... would have thought our reserves should do well, and I wouldn't have thought Pijper would have made them stronger than Riss, but who knows in speedway !

We are like lambs to the slaughter at Fox Holes tomorrow.

Sedgy could even max out.

And it'll be Baltic freezing too.

Miserable evening out.

Pjiper is pretty damn useless at foxhall normally..don't see that changing. This should nearly be a walkover

Very hit and miss forecast, plenty of showers about, you might not get one or you could get a heavy one, but that's bound to change in the next 24 hours. But unlike youknowwho, we'll make every effort to get it on.

It'll be interesting to watch Erik Riss after his starring role on the telly last week, is he usually the type to shove his own riders in the fence? Or were those two incidents just a blip? I assume (and hope) the latter.

Providing the weather stays fine, I expect a meeting at least as close as last time, Masters and Wells go well at Foxhall, Pijper is not as bad as being made out and if Clegg and Pickering gate they will also cause problems and who knows how Erik Riss will perform. I will be happy if we just get another home win.

Enjoy your speedway tomorrow night gentleman wether thats through winning or good racing

The win is very likely, the good racing is very unlikely...

What an awful spell of whether

no rain here 😜