British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Witches V Monarchs Ch 27-7-17@7-30pm

I'm not blaming the tactical rule, I just don't like it like a lot of fans. They should bring back the old tactical sub rule as long as a rider has three rides and you can use it when you are six or more down.

Edinburgh used the rules that are in place like any team would and got an advantage so credit to them.

That's fair enough I hadn't looked at what happened in what heats. Something went a bit wrong though . When you add in what happened at Edinburgh Berwick and Newcastle, then something is clearly going wrong.

You would have enjoyed it baldyman.

Wagon Wheels / Caramel Wafers / Chocolate Covered Coconut Thingys / Sweets - even the main man Kyle himself sitting beside us and having sweets!!

I keep meaning to ask presenter if he can bring round some of the sweeties to me after he has been to see you now I have to miss out....I do love a wagon wheel.

That's fair enough I hadn't looked at what happened in what heats. Something went a bit wrong though . When you add in what happened at Edinburgh Berwick and Newcastle, then something is clearly going wrong.

I think lunatic team pairings may have played a part in a couple of those did they not?

And the really difficult track at Armadiddle where some of your guys didn't use the head about how to ride it.

I keep meaning to ask presenter if he can bring round some of the sweeties to me after he has been to see you now I have to miss out....I do love a wagon wheel.

Sorry Sue - should have looked out for you at the beginning and given you some provisions!!

You would have enjoyed it baldyman.

Wagon Wheels / Caramel Wafers / Chocolate Covered Coconut Thingys / Sweets - even the main man Kyle himself sitting beside us and having sweets!!

Coconut macaroons.... and u forgot Kyle's dad!

Sorry Mr. hut - I couldn't for the life of me remember what they were called!!

Very nice though!!

And yes multiple generations of the Newman clan all in the same place!!