British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

Belle Vue Aces Vs Poole Pirate 31/07

How good are BV at starting on time? I'm working in Salford and have a current wrap time of 7.15, so will the 7.30 start mean in reality a 7.35 parade and a 7/45 tapes up? Or do BV start on time?

After my moaning the last few years I bet BV start on time for this one!

Edited by SCB

How good are BV at starting on time? I'm working in Salford and have a current wrap time of 7.15, so will the 7.30 start mean in reality a 7.35 parade and a 7/45 tapes up? Or do BV start on time?

After my moaning the last few years I bet BV start on time for this one!

Pretty close to time usually - unless there are queues to get in, then they do run late.

They will now.

The reality is that like most clubs they delay if significant numbers of people are still queuing to get in and start on time if the weather is threatening. Generally, they are fairly prompt and the first race is between 7.30 and 7.40.

Apologies ABS, you posted while I was typing.

Edited by Aces51

July isn`t the 8th month of the year !!!!

Opps! Fixed

Also, thanks guys. I'll just have to run very fast to the car/van and drive as fast as possible (within the law)

Opps! Fixed

Also, thanks guys. I'll just have to run very fast to the car/van and drive as fast as possible (within the law)

Surprised your still in work with all this illegal streaming going on

• Like 1

Opps! Fixed

Should make it in time from Salford, depending on where exactly you are in the People's Republic. I would avoid the A6 like the plague. Best way is down Regent Road and straight onto the Mancunian Way.

Surprised your still in work with all this illegal streaming going on

Thankfully the streamers haven't quite caught onto how good "The Boss" is just yet :D

Should make it in time from Salford, depending on where exactly you are in the People's Republic. I would avoid the A6 like the plague. Best way is down Regent Road and straight onto the Mancunian Way.

I'm in Media City, google maps suggests 15-22 minutes. With any luck things will go well and I'll be out by 7.

Thankfully the streamers haven't quite caught onto how good "The Boss" is just yet :D

I'm in Media City, google maps suggests 15-22 minutes. With any luck things will go well and I'll be out by 7.

Can be done quite easily in 10 minutes with no heavy traffic and you should be ok after 7pm, same route as mentioned, Regent Rd & Mancunian Way.

Which Poole Pirate are the Aces going to be facing? Its gonna be hard enough with all 7!!! lol

Parking could be fun and games if there is a big crowd

The pirates will not be looking forward to this.

Neither will many Poole fans A ORLOV!! Nor the return on Wednesday.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 2

Whats up with Cook? Is he riding?