British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jeffster

Jason Crump On The Comeback Trail ?

https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/700998/row-chcial-pozyskac-jasona-crumpa-nowy-zawodnik-prawdopodobnie-w-tym-tygodniu

ROW wanted to get Jason Crump! New player probably this week Krzysztof Mrozek, CEO of ROW, said he was negotiating with Jason Crump. The information is so shocking that the Australian ended his career in 2012 and later raced only amateur.

The news about ROW negotiations with Jason Crump is sensational. After all, the Australian was a world champion. Ultimately, Crump will not ride again in Poland, although he was inclined to return after five years. The 41-year-old was too demanding.

- I spent the night before the match in Wroclaw on email with Jason Crump. It's a fact. He was willing to go back to the professional slag, but the financial conditions nearly knocked me over. The second problem is that Jason is no longer as physically as he used to be. Unfortunately, such a high financial contract was high risk. All the more so for the moment is not uncertainty - added President of ROW.

ROW Rybnik is in a very difficult situation. Rory Schlein , who at the same time has other competitions, will not start in the next match . The activists are trying to contract somebody and many point to the fact that in Grudziadz we will see a new player in the Rybnik club.

- We don `t sleep. We are looking for reinforcements. We want to have an alternative to get out of this difficult situation with face. There are market players who can guarantee 7-8 points. Rory Schlein will not go to Grudziądz because he has a game in England. We negotiated with each player who is free. You can check it out - said Krzysztof Mrozek .

During Friday's game in Grudziądz, fishermen may be registering with a new acquisition. It will not be Craig Cook or Kim Nilsson . - Probably on Friday we will have a new foreign player. As for Jim Nilsson, he has an injury right now. Besides, he said he would not leave the British League and he was not ready for PGE Ekstraliga, "Mrozek said.

In recent times, ROW has also spoken with Peter Karlsson . Conversations with the 48-year-old, however, did not succeed. - Negotiations ended on Tuesday. His demands were cosmic and unmanageable. The athlete hoped that even if he did not score, he would get a good deal. Peter too is not a guarantee of points - he finished.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cecil is probably frantically ringing Jason as we speak.....Would be better than Jedward, er Edward....

In answer to the question, I'm guessing he's probably not but everything has a value to everyone. If a club is willing to pay astronomical amounts Crumpy might fancy half a dozen meetings in Poland on a Sunday. But does he want to be riding 2 or 3 times a week all over the UK for a lot less? I doubt it.

If they hear TRick is riding at Poole next season maybe he is the next person they phone up........

Surely Ermolenko is worth a punt, I would somehow cope if he became unavailable for commentary based work due to riding.

• Like 2

Ha ha the same comment are posted on Sportowe Fakty speedway pages (get Jankowski or Huszcza riding again was my fav one)