British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tellboy

King's Lynn V Somerset 7/8/17(£10 Adults)

All the Rebels need to be on it tonight especially Hougaard, who has crept back after injury. We need him banging in 8's and 9's. Looking forward to a close one .

I've got a gut feeling the Rebels could pull off another away win tonight fella. Like you say...Hougaard really needs to get back to his best, but on the whole I think the lads can do it.

WEATHER - dry, moderate breeze, bit overcast. Apparently there has been some sun but I was in the pub so didn't see it.

Looking at the line up for both teams tonight it really shows how weak the league is. They look more like past championship teams

Looking at the line up for both teams tonight it really shows how weak the league is. They look more like past championship teams

We know, should be a competative match then, in theory.
  • Like 1

I think that is why change is needed in this country hardly any difference between the two league's now Bomber Harris's scores show you that but tonight hopefully is a good meeting both teams evenly matched i think.

I think that is why change is needed in this country hardly any difference between the two league's now Bomber Harris's scores show you that but tonight hopefully is a good meeting both teams evenly matched i think.

There is a difference, you are paying more for this League.

Yes definitely both championship standard teams, but to me they look very similar in strength. Let's hope the result is a close exciting meeting. And the Stars winning of course!

How much more do these riders get per point on a Monday riding in Div 1, than they get riding in Div 2 later in the week?

Lynn will win this tonight as its probably their easiest meeting left of the season and apart from the forthcoming Leicester home match, it may also be the last meeting they do win this season!

Looking at the local weather radar, persistent rain will be spreading in later but if they get their act together and dispense with endless gardening and breaking tapes and then having a 10,000 mile service on their bikes they should get the meeting finished in time, with every bit of luck

• Like 1

Laughable that people still think we (rebels) are weak when look at the scalps we have already taken this season. A win tonight could move us above Lynn and either 6 or 7 points from the play offs with a match in hand to Poole. That doesn't seem weak to me

Has Tatum just called a screwdriver a dirtometer?

Been using it all season, it's a Briggo dirtometer.

• Like 1