British Speedway Forum
BBSC

Bandits V Sheffield 29th July Sgb Championship

Another tough meeting on the agenda as Sheffield chasing a playoff place come to town.

For the Bandits it will be a home debut for new signing Nickolaj B Jakobsen, with the usual guest required at No 7. Tigers look to be at full strength with Howarth back in the saddle following his recent injury. My Prediction 45-45.

BERWICK: Nick Morris, David Howe, Dany Gappmaier, Kevin Doolan, Nikolaj Busk Jakobsen, Jye Etheridge, TBC.

SHEFFIELD: Josh Grajczonek, Todd Kurtz, Lasse Bjerre, Josh Bates, Kyle Howarth, Jan Graversen, Georgie Wood.

After events of a couple of weeks ago, plus all the fun and games we`ve had this week with the in out 4`s, it will be actually nice to bikes on a track.

Tough meeting for the Tigers with Berwick strengthening their team.We need to win to keep the pressure on teams around us in the play offs so nothing less than a win as others have already won there.Expecting a tough meeting.

It should be a good close contest. If the Tiger's put in a performance like they did on Thursday at Owlerton they will take some stopping. I will take the Tiger's just to nick it. UTT

Saturday and the sun is shining. At the start of the season I had Sheffield down to win the league, I thought they were stronger in every department and I still think that is the case. Their first visit to Shielfield this season, but Grajczonek and Kurtz have already guested for Berwick. Three strong heat leaders and very decent second strings. I also thought they were strong at reserve (especially round Berwick, where Rob Branford flies), but injury put paid to that.

Looking forward to seeing Busk Jakobsen in Berwick colours, he normally goes well around here. Berwick have shown plenty of fight in the meetings against Ipswich and Glasgow, so if that continues we should be in for a good meeting.

Hopefully the weather will get a few along and there is always a decent following from Sheffield. I know the promotion have been working hard to bring the kids in during the school holidays.

• Like 1

Who's at No 7 for The Bandits ?

eastbourne and plymouth rained off, only mildenhall on

It's rediculous imo because they will have the rider thats at number 7 tonight's name in the programme but not announce it until the day of the event, the programme will be sent to print on tuesday/wednesday...

• Like 2

eastbourne and plymouth rained off, only mildenhall on

It's rediculous imo because they will have the rider thats at number 7 tonight's name in the programme but not announce it until the day of the event, the programme will be sent to print on tuesday/wednesday...

Fair to say Berwick`s press releases, and the way they keep their supporters up to date has not been great this season.

• Like 5

Who's at No 7 for The Bandits ?

The fans don't need to know beforehand will find out when they get their programme ;););)