British Speedway Forum
BBSC

Bandits V Sheffield 29th July Sgb Championship

The great thing about David Howe is it appears he actually cares he's happy to come onto the centre green and talk about all sorts of things and I think he made it clear last night what his plans were and you have got to pay him a huge respect for that. The fans made it clear how they felt about his commitment so let's hope the management do too

Must admit when the David Howe signing was announced I was underwhelmed to say the least, however with his performances on track and his professional attitude off track he has certainly proved me and one or two others wrong and now must be high on the list of riders for the 2018 Berwick team.

• Like 2

Great performance from the Tigers a professional job well done.Weve now put pressure on the other play off teams so it will be interesting who will finish top.The 4 points Glasgow were awarded are keeping them top at the moment.Just hope we can keep injury free for the rest of the season.

Howe>Doolan every day of the week on similar averages, Doolan's had his testimonial money and doesn'f seem very interested anymore. If Doolan retains his place in next years team it will show the lack of proffesionalism within the Berwick management and that they are just looking after mates. Captain Kev has served us well but for me it's time to go.

I thought Kev had a dodgy meeting last night but at least he was out after the meeting trying to sort problem's out.

A couple standing beside me said that at least it shows he cares.

Scott has put on fb that we do not at the moment have paperwork required to sign an Australian rider due to work permit regulations

Jakobsen out now for rest of season :sad:

Has there been a team affected by so many injuries before, no luck whatsoever.

Has there been a team affected by so many injuries before, no luck whatsoever.

Riders will be scared to sign for the Blackcat Bandits this season

Jakobsen out now for rest of season :sad:

Can we resign Jacobs ?

Can we resign Jacobs ?

How long is Lee out for?

Could we sign Jacobs and Matty Wethers or Coty Garcia to replace the 2 riders if Lee isn't back soon.

Could Liam come back in due to him being at Peterborough?