Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brummie Boy

Brummies V Belle Vue 2nd August

Surely BV have to track Bewley & Smith. There's no fixture clash now.

Revised line ups
BIRMINGHAM: Jack Parkinson-Blackburn, Layne Cupitt, David Mason, Tom Bacon, Liam Carr, Alex Spooner, Taylor Hampshire.
BELLE VUE: Dan Bewley, Kyle Bickley, Rob Shuttleworth, Jack Smith, Lee Payne R/R, Andy Mellish, Luke Woodhull

Guest GiveusaB

Good to see Spooner in our line-up.....he's got potential !

Rain forecast for most of the day....so I'd be mindful of travelling if I was BV supporter?

there was overnight rain, but i think if it stays mostly dry,we could get away with this one, should be a cracker.

Meeting off.

Looks like it's off for good then as you previously stated there are no open dates left.

Shame as I would have come along to this clash. See you next year.

September 20th looks like the only option for a full strength meeting, there's still two more NL meetings to run after that date (IOW v Cradley and BV v Eastbourne which could both potentially influence the positions of the top 4) so should work even if it means a long gap between meetings unless we have any more rain offs. Only other option would be staging it on a Sunday but then it gets even more complicated with PL double ups.

Edited by CUFC_Brummie

Well done Kent for rearranging for us to help get a full strength Aces team down, home vs BV now August 23rd, Kent August 6th.

Edited by CUFC_Brummie
  • Like 1

Guest GiveusaB

Looks like it's off for good then as you previously stated there are no open dates left.

According to Brummies website, every Wednesday in September is an OPEN date ?

In fairness to Drury's rational on not having any open dates on the fixture list it looks believable,

Which makes Drurys reported claims as to why he wouldn't switch the date for the Bewley/Smith-less Colts clash seem odd.

It's not odd BTW it's just another speedway promoter being a dick with a win at all costs mentality.

We will see you there now