British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Ipswich V Glasgow Ch 3-8-17@7-30pm

Coming up for this but with slight worry as if a weak Edinburgh side can nick one then a strong Glasgow side can.

Rory been superb this season but his form has dipped a little recently so we need a good one from him.

Dress rehearsal for the end of season final in my opinion

Coming up for this but with slight worry as if a weak Edinburgh side can nick one then a strong Glasgow side can.

Rory been superb this season but his form has dipped a little recently so we need a good one from him.

Dress rehearsal for the end of season final in my opinion

A bit harsh to call Edinburgh weak IMO - weakened yes but not weak

Top 3 a match for any in the league and Pickering one of the better no6s

We still shouldve beaten them but not because they are weak.

Once M Riss is back they are right up there and in with as good a chance as any IMO

• Like 1

A bit harsh to call Edinburgh weak IMO - weakened yes but not weak

Top 3 a match for any in the league and Pickering one of the better no6s

We still shouldve beaten them but not because they are weak.

Once M Riss is back they are right up there and in with as good a chance as any IMO

Granted they need Riss back and they are a threat at Foxhall mainly due to Masters, Erik Riss and Pickering liking our place.

Mark Riss did nothing at our place this season.

If we can restrict the scoring of the 'big 4', Masters, Wells, Riss and Pickering i dont think they can beat us over 2 legs.

Of the likely 3 opponents in the play offs i feel Edinburgh are the weakest

Nice and sunny in felixstowe but pretty sure the club will update on official links re weather or nobody is stupid enough to rely on a forum

I'll probably sit normal place knowing there is a different master of ceremonies in charge tonight

As there is no Kevin Long tonight, the speakers not working will be most welcome!

Hell must have frozen over ❄❄

Woo hoo! Brilliant! I'll get my curling gear.... ;)

• Like 1

Millionaires struggling at ippo tonight.

Only good teams win away at fox holes.

• Like 1

Lawson having a shocker has cost us.

Lawson and Summers painfully slow all night and cruelly exposed in ht13. Tigers no reserve presence.

Lawson having a shocker has cost us.

Tbf hard crash in ht1 when Newman bounced him out. He was fuming at Newman.

• Like 1

We are hitting a bit off form coming to the crucial part of the season , unfortunately it is bad form on our part, after last weeks capitulation at Worky another poor performance follows suit.

Witches bounce back well and it appears we were well beaten , thank Christ for Richie or it would have been even more embarrassing well done to Ipswich.

The lack of home fixtures is not helping our cause at the minute entering the crucial part of the season.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

We are hitting a bit off form coming to the crucial part of the season , unfortunately it is bad form on our part, after last weeks capitulation at Worky another poor performance follows suit.

Witches bounce back well and it appears we were well beaten , thank Christ for Richie or it would have been even more embarrassing well done to Ipswich.

The lack of home fixtures is not helping our cause at the minute entering the crucial part of the season.

Drove 8 hours to watch this pish. Expected a bit of fight, only Richie and to a lesser extent Lunna showed it. Cant do anything with 3 ineffective riders. Bewley had speed but never gated all night until waking up in ht14 when all over.

King and Heeps were good, there was no Sedgmen bounce back though Mountain looked ok. Or was it our reserves who made it that way.

Edited by MD

Great effort from the Witches tonight but the biggest factor could be losing Kyle

Gutted for him

Superb tenacity from Nathan and Connor to step up and fill the gap 👏👏

Drove 8 hours to watch this pish. Expected a bit of fight, only Richie and to a lesser extent Lunna showed it. Cant do anything with 3 ineffective riders. Bewley had speed but never gated all night until waking up in ht14 when all over.

King and Heeps were good, there was no Sedgmen bounce back though Mountain looked ok. Or was it our reserves who made it that way.

Feel your pain and appears you and any other travelling fans were let down with an inept away day, bar a couple of riders the rest are going through a dip it appears,