British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Ipswich V Glasgow Ch 3-8-17@7-30pm

Plenty of appropriate places in Askews Lane for erecting a nice stake for RH , its only across the road from me and I would be happy to assist.

No, he comes from Yaxley the biggest village In Great Britain, 5 miles approx. away so what does that make him.

And home of Peter Oakes.

• Like 1

And home of Peter Oakes.

Who I have great respect for and he lives that close to me it's almost as quick to walk there as opposed to picking up the telephone.

• Like 1

Who I have great respect for and he lives that close to me it's almost as quick to walk there as opposed to picking up the telephone.

And cheaper.

Well apart from a possible smattering of natural track watering forecast at 3 or 4pm it all looks good weather wise for tonight. Only saying as we all love a chat about the weather, don't we Cookie?

Should be a good close meeting, wouldn't like to predict a result, but will be watching Mr Sedgy quite closely tonight

Looks like the kids might win but we'll find a quiet corner to sit, have a great meeting to those that are going 👌👌👌

Could be most parts of the stadium

Tom Perry not riding and Tom Bacon guesting, shame we couldn't get James Shanes 🙄

Looks like the kids might win but we'll find a quiet corner to sit, have a great meeting to those that are going 👌👌👌

They are kids. They won't want quiet..they want noise 👍

Tom Perry not riding and Tom Bacon guesting, shame we couldn't get James Shanes

Bummer - presumably Shanes must have a prior engagement?

• Like 1

I never thought Id see the day The Scotsman was rooting for Glasgow

Hell must have frozen over ❄😈❄ 😲

• Like 1

Well apart from a possible smattering of natural track watering forecast at 3 or 4pm it all looks good weather wise for tonight. Only saying as we all love a chat about the weather, don't we Cookie?

Nice and sunny in felixstowe but pretty sure the club will update on official links re weather or nobody is stupid enough to rely on a forum 😉

I'll probably sit normal place knowing there is a different master of ceremonies in charge tonight

• Like 1

Froze over at the weekend when your pair of Buster-type muppets pulled their stunts!

But I've (very) occasionally had a small cheer for fellow Scottish teams.

Like I "hate" Aberdeen F.C. but will give them a small cheer if they beat Celtic F.C.

• Like 2