British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Holder Sacked

Am I right here ?

Chris Holder & Batchelor have been released today. That is after the cut off so they cant get another GB club. But KL signed 3 other riders to replace the two sacked riders so that must have happened before the cut off.

How come Holder & Batchelor were not told before today ? How can changes be made after a cut off date ?

Edited by marky

Shame.

Well done Kings Lynn on taking a stand.

That not the point I'm asking for clarity about.

• Like 1

Am I right here ?

Chris Holder & Batchelor have been released today. That is after the cut off so they cant get another GB club. But KL signed 3 other riders to replace the two sacked riders so that must have happened before the cut off.

How come Holder & Batchelor were not told before today ?

If true.What a shame.

Who cares? You reap what you sew.

• Like 3

Am I right here ?

How come Holder & Batchelor were not told before today ?

Pomoters would've known they were going to be replaced.

I have zero sympathy. They shouldn't have walked out of a meeting after a track grade improved the track. It looked like they didn't want to be there.

Edited by woz01
  • Like 8

Good on Chapman on making an example of them.

An example to who? The other GP boys who don't want to ride over here? We should be grateful to have them at all. This league is dog food.

• Like 3

Who cares? You reap what you sew.

You are obviously a bit of a dick who can't understand a question. I want clarity of the rules not whether they have been made examples of.

And I do care because things like this make the sport look a joke, and we've lost another GP rider who has been loyal to GB racing.

Edited by marky
  • Like 1

I assume the changes were before the BSPA on Friday, as all changes have to be approved e.g. Ipswich. I guess no other promoters wanted to sign them so even had they been told it wouldn't have got them another berth. Had they been told they might have "leaked" the news before Lynn wanted it released.

I assume the changes were before the BSPA on Friday, as all changes have to be approved e.g. Ipswich. I guess no other promoters wanted to sign them so even had they been told it wouldn't have got them another berth. Had they been told they might have "leaked" the news before Lynn wanted it released.

You're guessing and wrong. No promoter could sign them as they were released after the cut off.

Well that pretty much sums up the boss of British speedway... releasing me and Troy a day after the cut of date for signings... cheers

Edited by marky