British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Holder Sacked

It appears you wont learn.. Buster had nothing to do with the way Holder acted. Supporter don't pay good money to come and watch Buster ride round on a tractor, they pay to watch riders like Holder ply their skills If Buster acted like an idiot, walked about naked, drove the tractor round backwards, it should have had no bearing on how Holder behaved. He is a professional rider well paid to ride his bike., Unlike his fellow riders it was only Holder who refused to ride. Whatever the faults that Buster done is a separate issue....

Under your philosophy, A man in court for shooting a stranger, his defence would be, Sorry your honour, but it was the shopkeeper at fault. It he hadn't sold me that gun I wouldn't been able to shoot him... An amazing thought....

Holder once was the pinnacle of his trade. He stood proud as a role model for all to follow. He had a stature of responsibility and his opinion was valued. He should have been promoting the sport and using his image to overcome any petty issue like track conditions, not acting like a spoilt child Never would you imagine him to be doing back biting comments and sarcasm on social media. it was thought he was far too intelligent than that. Over the past years his form has suffered from that man who once ruled the world. I take note of the upheaval he has suffered and the stress that accompanies it . But he is a shadow of the rider he once was. Where once he would fight for every position, now its whatever he gates, it'll do.

It hurts me to see the demise of a rider I once thought had an exceptional talent. And what has happened recently only highlights that nobody knows what the future may hold.....

Still doesn't answer my question.

What reply are you wanting him to say ?

His mate got injured in a racing incident, rather than a track failure. Irrelevant.

His family shenanigans are his own issue. Irrelevant.

I never asked you.

His professionalism (or lack of) showing through on Twitter last night with his sarcastic response to the KL defeat retweet he made, no thought to his former teammates and fans who supported him at KL.

Kings Lynn might have lost, but do you really want a man like that representing your club?

He's blocked me so I couldn't see what he'd written.. what was it ?

He's blocked me so I couldn't see what he'd written.. what was it ?

Something like go away i would imagine.

Something like go away i would imagine.

What he wrote about the match last night you div.

• Like 1

Chris Holder was a spoilt brat when he first came over.

Then he calmed down and turned into a great rider and one i admired both on and off the track

Seems he has spent to much time around Ward and Batchelor and gone back to being a spoilt brat again.

Poor attitude and no loss to the sport over here

• Like 4

As far as I'm concerned both riders can sod off back to Australia. British speedway made them, but they've got too big for their boots and surprised they've lost their team places, bitching like spoilt children on social media.... Good riddance.

100% agree

I remember Jason Crump when he was younger was a hothead but turned himself around..shame Holder couldnt copy him.

What happened to the decent Aussies of the late 80's and 90's. Crump, Adams, Boyce, Wiltshire, Sullivan, Lyons...........riders who just got on with racing.......unlike the kind of Holder, Batchelor and Ward

• Like 3

What happened to the decent Aussies of the late 80's and 90's. Crump, Adams, Boyce, Wiltshire, Sullivan, Lyons...........riders who just got on with racing.......unlike the kind of Holder, Batchelor and Ward

I wonder what would have happened to all of them had social media and 24/7 news been prevalent back then? How many of them would have ended up going down the Holder/Ward route of assholeness.

• Like 1

They'll be back! One will prob be at Swindon next year and the other could be at Poole.

I wonder what would have happened to all of them had social media and 24/7 news been prevalent back then? How many of them would have ended up going down the Holder/Ward route of assholeness.

Crump in his early days..........maybe Sullivan.

Just seems the current crop of Aussies love nothing more than to moan and bleat.........maybe because they are not as good as their predecessors

They'll be back! One will prob be at Swindon next year and the other could be at Poole.

Not sure if Batch will be at Swindon, he is fine as a guest but as a permanent rider he can be disruptive in the team.

I think they`ll be at Belle Vue. That's if they`re anywhere at all ! Edited by dornier

He's a tw@t ( Gudgeon) anyway, so it doesn't surprise me..He's another on of the merry band of kiss ar$e$. Works for Monster it seems, says it all!

Blimey is that slimy little freeloader still involved in speedway

• Like 2