British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Holder Sacked

It's not the heat of the moment now is it? FFS!

Don't forget the time difference between the SCB office and Wally Lane;Australia where Darcy lives!!!! :P

Nice to see Me Ward showing his true colours, how much money did he con out of British Speedway after his accident, didn't hear him saying how bad it was then.

It's not the heat of the moment now is it? FFS!

He may have done that tweet on twitter as soon as he heard about it, so it's possible it is!

This is why Darcy keeps acting like an idiot, because all along Poole fans have lamely defended him, rather than telling him when he was being a dick.

Darcy will do what he wants whether fans agree with it or not!

I'm not really defending him just tend to give him the benefit of the doubt, i do quite a lot, more than any other rider.

Edited by lisa-colette

He may have done that tweet on twitter as soon as he heard about it, so it's possible it is!

heat of the moment or not, it's still a stupid thing to say considering all British speedway did for him. Mind you, he's got form... Nicki P donated his race jacket to the fund for Ward, a few days later Ward was slagging him off.

• Like 3

Of course it wasn't lucky but it wasn't the idiot who banned Holder, oh no, his hands are clean on that part of his retribution.

As I said (did you miss it because it was in brackets, lol!) it was the riders opinion? Is that something else you are finding difficult to understand?

You are joking about middlo, he infamously forced his riders out at Belle Vue a few years ago on TV, everyone saw what he did.

I never find you difficult to understand!!

It wasnt anything like that meeting. If you had been there you would know that. There was no rain to speak of a few showers but they were after the refusal to ride. Dont you think Hans would have told Middlo where to go if he thought it was unsafe. He had earlier fell too and still came out for his next ride. Jack gave it his all in every race, even after remedial work he raced wheel to wheel passing with his brother and then Chris Holder decides he doesnt want to race again.

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 2

Rich coming from you.

Says the multi poster.

Don't forget to include your tag line 'rich coming from you'.

• Like 1

"Aussie international Troy Batchelor was also sacked by Kings Lynn after he withdrew from the Poole meeting due to injury."

This quote from the recent press release is the sickest speedway related comment I've ever read.

Holder thought it was unsafe and refused to ride, he may have been wrong, (like woofinden may have been at Belle Vue) but that doesn't alter the fact he thought it was unsafe. I thought I'd made it clear that I've no personal opinion on how dangerous the track was. I would never rely on middlo's opinion when it looks like a dangerous track is going to give his team an advantage again, he has demonstrated that his judgement is suspect particularly after what he did at Belle Vue, you would be stupid to use that as proof the track wasn't dangerous, wouldn't you?

That's not the point though is it?

It is how the idiot handled the situation, which at best appeared to be him just getting his own back like a child. You could argue Holder deserved it but the actions of the chairman of the bspa should be beyond reproach. YET AGAIN he has fallen way short of the level of integrity required to hold the position.

Then again, a lot of people support what he did.

"Aussie international Troy Batchelor was also sacked by Kings Lynn after he withdrew from the Poole meeting due to injury."

This quote from the recent press release is the sickest speedway related comment I've ever read.

Yes, the media always report accurately, Mmm, not.

----------------

Ward backtracking with his comments on Twitter today....

Uk fans are good. All fans are good. Even a boo I loved it all part of it. I'm talking British speedway n ppl running the rubbish. Got no time​

Still a douche... even his backtracking is taking a pop at British speedway, the same promotors that gave him a chance to learn to ride and race.

Edited by TheReturn
  • Like 1

would thoroughly expect Mr Holder will put his "two's" up at British speedway - however could that glory for him be denied with regards a VISA - no employment in the U.K.until at least 3rd week in April - so would potentially be an immigrant seen as seeking benefits if he was allowed into the country.beforehand. Looking at Justin Sedgeman example from earlier this year, there appears to be a need to apply and be granted by a certain date. Perhaps he could get a tourist visa so he could tend to the plants in his Poole back-garden so making it look "pretty" for new tenants / owners.

Holder better-days have long gone so hopefully no dispensation given to the Aussie tart.

The SCB are satisfied- that will just need to do! Also, do you really think you are that important that he would scan it and post it on here? :rolleyes:

I do not think I am important at all, unlike you. "There is no debate". If there is a magic piece of paper that all of British speedway seems to be talking about, just show the bloody thing. TRANSPARENCY is a wonderful concept! No debate on that!

• Like 1

Holder thought it was unsafe and refused to ride, he may have been wrong, (like woofinden may have been at Belle Vue) but that doesn't alter the fact he thought it was unsafe. I thought I'd made it clear that I've no personal opinion on how dangerous the track was. I would never rely on middlo's opinion when it looks like a dangerous track is going to give his team an advantage again, he has demonstrated that his judgement is suspect particularly after what he did at Belle Vue, you would be stupid to use that as proof the track wasn't dangerous, wouldn't you?

That's not the point though is it?

It is how the idiot handled the situation, which at best appeared to be him just getting his own back like a child. You could argue Holder deserved it but the actions of the chairman of the bspa should be beyond reproach. YET AGAIN he has fallen way short of the level of integrity required to hold the position.

To my mind which as you seem to point out isnt very big, i would there is more to it than meets the eye,had Holder fallen out with Chapman prior to the meeting? The strange part was that CH raced against his brother pasing and re passing race of the night then refused to ride in heat 13.
  • Like 1

To my mind which as you seem to point out isnt very big, i would there is more to it than meets the eye,had Holder fallen out with Chapman prior to the meeting? The strange part was that CH raced against his brother pasing and re passing race of the night then refused to ride in heat 13.

He wasn't taking the bends confidently, he certainly didn't look at ease with the track.