Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Holder Sacked

Exception to that was Darcy Ward for me.

And what about all of your aliases, were they DW fans too? :lol:

• Like 3

Wasn't it established that he only has one account, albeit a couple of name changes, when his real identity got posted on here?

Wasn't it established that he only has one account, albeit a couple of name changes, when his real identity got posted on here?

If that's the case then I apologise. But I'd need some hard evidence to be satisfied. :D

Personally when i go to watch Poole i go to watch the team not just one rider! I don't think I would ever go just to watch Eddie Kennett for example, if i went as a neutral I would need 5/6 riders to be there that i liked to go.

The problem with that argument is the Lynn fans went to watch their 1-7 team and ended up watching 5 of them

• Like 3

If that's the case then I apologise. But I'd need some hard evidence to be satisfied. :D

Two different people, I think KKS is Jeremy Corbyn fan...

All the others I believe belong to the Sweet seller from Poole...

• Like 3

Not sure who you mean by the Sweet seller from Poole but most of the aliases are KKS, ie dick head fan, who lives in Bracknell but claims to support different clubs but actually goes to none .

• Like 1

Not sure who you mean by the Sweet seller from Poole but most of the aliases are KKS, ie dick head fan, who lives in Bracknell but claims to support different clubs but actually goes to none .

I don't think any of us really know who he is do we? But as for your description of him :t::D

Edited by Jacques

Personally when i go to watch Poole i go to watch the team not just one rider! I don't think I would ever go just to watch Eddie Kennett for example, if i went as a neutral I would need 5/6 riders to be there that i liked to go.

Don't think anyone is going to watch just Kennett!!

I know it's difficult for you older folks to get on with the internet, but there's quite a few more people on it than you think. In the last 15 minutes alone there has been 215 different users on this forum. In total there are 15,000 odd registered members. When intellectual debate and reasoning fail you, it's probably best not to resort to "well, it doesn't matter because you're [insert random user here]", because it makes you look a bit of a plank.

I know it's difficult for you older folks to get on with the internet, but there's quite a few more people on it than you think. In the last 15 minutes alone there has been 215 different users on this forum. In total there are 15,000 odd registered members. When intellectual debate and reasoning fail you, it's probably best not to resort to "well, it doesn't matter because you're [insert random user here]", because it makes you look a bit of a plank.

Well when you are capable of intellectual debate get back to me and we'll give it a try. :D

Well when you are capable of intellectual debate get back to me and we'll give it a try. :D

I think you've pretty much proved my point there.

though to confuse things, I believe BFM once went by KKS as a piss take of the original KKS account!

KKS is JCF, FKA Batchfan/DakotaNorthracing/LiamGalagherfan/Avril Lavigne Fan etc.ect.etc.

• Like 1

though to confuse things, I believe BFM once went by KKS as a piss take of the original KKS account!

KKS is JCF, FKA Batchfan/DakotaNorthracing/LiamGalagherfan/Avril Lavigne Fan etc.ect.etc.

And will probably be THJ fan as it used to rave about this rider the same as that disappointment M Jipson Jensen or something like that, another rider who could not make it over here.

• Like 1

And will probably be THJ fan as it used to rave about this rider the same as that disappointment M Jipson Jensen or something like that, another rider who could not make it over here.

yep, and there were many other "xxxracing" or "yyyFan." The obsession seemed to swing between Aussie and Scandinavian riders. Possibly there was a JasonBunyanracing at one point. Arya as well I think.