Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Holder Sacked

then i am truly sorry clean slate given

No probs.

You got it wrong. Ive been a poole fan sinse 1970. you ?

Canterbury Fan and Wobbler! as SS would say until it closed then moved down to the Poole area in 87 so adopted them as my team

I do find it strange people squealing unfair but surely they started this by refusing to ride or conveniently being injured.

Bachelor was so stupid to ride following night then following Monday but hey ho!

Edited by sugarray
  • Like 4

You have a problem with me selling the Stars ?

I'm surprised that given some of the stuff you post on this forum you're not seeing stars. :D

• Like 7

Canterbury Fan and Wobbler! as SS would say until it closed then moved down to the Poole area in 87 so adopted them as my team

Jolly good. You've come to the right place. We are having one of those seasons, a rarity down here.

Edited by Starman2006

I'm surprised that given some of the stuff you post on this forum you're not seeing stars. :D

to be fair on a forum its very easy to take things the wrong way and read things different to how they are meant i did !

Just a thought but with Holder's suspension isn't the remaining days put on hold until he signs for a new club?

I remember this happening before but can't remember how it was?!?

Just a thought but with Holder's suspension isn't the remaining days put on hold until he signs for a new club?

I remember this happening before but can't remember how it was?!?

Better take that up with Buster Danny..

That might be the case until the riders in Poland also get shafted.

Don't most non Polish riders get shafted in Poland anyway

Plenty of team owners promise the moon on a stick and theme renege on the deal.

If I was a rider in any league with the benefit of my years I'd be saying unless my retainer is In the bank I shan't be riding.

• Like 3

Better take that up with Buster Danny..

That'll be for Vatcher to decide but don't get me started on that one.

Jolly good. You've come to the right place. We are having one of those seasons, a rareity down here.

that i 100% agree with

Why on earth would Buster risk making another team stronger.. he has done this brilliantly. Got rid of two riders he didnt want st the club and made it so other teams cant benifit.. not sure what the bitching is about. He doesnt owe them a thing

• Like 7

​ Well I am not a Poole fan (in fact I have on ocasion be accused of being a Poole hater) but I think Chapman is out of order.

So do i, Heavily fine him, but sack him is a bit extreame.

Edited by Starman2006

Why on earth would Buster risk making another team stronger.. he has done this brilliantly. Got rid of two riders he didnt want st the club and made it so other teams cant benifit.. not sure what the bitching is about. He doesnt owe them a thing

If Buster genuinely believes this new team can make the Play-Off's (I don't but I don't care) you're absolutely right in allowing Holder to run to Poole and Batch to Swindon would have been disastrous for his club.

Buster has done what's best for his team, his business, his No1 priority

• Like 2